Chapter Eleven

"Wow, you really freaked out Will today" Arthur says to me. We were done tutoring for today and Arthur was now driving me back home.

"Who? Oh yeah that was super funny" I said confused at first with who that guy was.

"Why did you do that? It really surprised me, it came out of no where." He asked as I point the directions to my apartment.

"Um. I really don't know. I guess because he called me a lone wolf, just to show him that we aren't the type of wolves to mess with." I said shrugging as we stop in front of my apartment building. I get out the car and go around and headed for the apartment only to be stopped by Arthur calling me name.

"How are you a lone wolf?" He asked.

"That will be a story for another day. Good night Arthur" And I walked into my apartment building feeling happy. Not just for getting a tutor and starting to understand the math, but also that Arthur and I are already getting closer.

I walk up the flights of stairs and to my apartment door. I am not greeted by anyone as I take out my keys to unlock my door. I walk in side my empty apartment locking the door behind me.

I stand in front of the door and looked at my lifeless apartment. The tiny living room all empty no couch, or table, no TV, nothing. I then look to my right where my sad looking kitchen is. Seeing that it barley has anything in its cupboards, only thing in there was the water bottles in the fridge, a broom and bucket of cleaning supplies in the corner. I walk into my bedroom putting my shoes next to the door frame. I look at my depressing looking room only having a bed with a thin quilt blanket on it and a tiny closet in the corner with a long length mirror hanging on the door. I don't even want to remember how my bathroom looks like.

I was happy Arthur wont be coming here for tutoring. I walked over to the bed falling backwards. I hope Arthur doesn't think to much about my apartment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in the room, the bloody dirty nightmare room, I'm strapped in a chair this time. I look up and see the monsters back, it was hovering over a long table filled with different 'toys' it calls them but they were tools use on me for torture.

"So what should we do to you first?" It said laughing. It turned around quickly and leaned against the table, it's hands on each side of it's hips, smiling at me. I just looked at it with so much anger and it laughed again.

"Would you like to pick out a toy for me to use on you?" It asked and I just spit in its direction. It shrugged and turned around. I did nothing wrong, nothing to deserve  this torture. It turns around with a small silver blade.

"Lets start with this"

I woke up screaming. I looked around the room making sure I was safely in my bedroom. Once I made sure, I started calming down. I still was breathing heavily when I got up to the bathroom. I washed my face and looked in the mirror to see my eyes shifted colors and my canines grew. That was the first. I put my eyes and teeth back to normal and went back into the bedroom to get dressed. I saw that I was running out of clean clothes and only had one more outfit left. A long sleeve black shirt and ripped jeans. I put those on and went back into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

As I walk out the door I run into Carl. He was actually dressed and cleaned up. He was wearing a work suit and he shaved, did his hair to. I raised my eyebrows at how well he cleaned up.

"Good morning Carl" I said and he stood up straighter fixing his tie.

"Good morning Iris" He said as he started to walk down stairs, me right beside him.

"Where are you going this morning?" I asked him as we continue to go down the stairs.

"To a job interview" He said and we walk out the main entrance, he gave me a brief nod and went in the opposite direction. I then started walking away towards school. I take out my music and start listening. I saw the school up ahead and I put away my music and jogged to the entrance. I walk to my locker to get my supplies for my first class. As I was getting them out I saw Will walking over to me.

"Hi" I said as he was right in front of me. I smiled at him as I shut my locker.

"Hey. I wanted to talk to you about what happened the other day. I didn't mean to offend you in any way and I don't want to be on your bad side, and I believe we should become friends if your fine with that, if not I understand knowing you barley know me and I-"

"Okay okay. I understand and I'll think about it" I interrupted him. We were already in front of my first class and the bell will ring any minute now. He nodded and walked away and I went into my class to my seat. Why would he want to be my friend and what gave him that idea?

'I know. Is he crazy'  Twilight said and I roll my eyes at her rudeness.

I needed to start to pay more attention in my classes because I just need Arthur to tutor me in math and not all my subjects.