Chapter Twenty Five

I stayed away from Arthur the rest of the day after the whole....argument. I saw him around and he would look over but we never made eye contact. I didn't show off anymore. I didn't sway my hips. I ignored him and even his friends. I didn't want anything to do with Arthur Knight till I got my mind made up. This was a big decision I'm making and it might go well, least likely, or it might go terribly wrong.

I'm an idiot. Why did I have to open my big mouth? I use to barely even talk and now words come out on their own record. I really didn't know what changed me. Maybe having more friends. I'm finally back to eating regularly. I got new clothes. I don't know.

Honk

Honk

I look up and see Becky in her car looking at me. I grab my bag and get in the car in the passengers seat. We sat in silence for awhile till Becky broke.

"So, how did it go" She asked and I let out an annoyed sigh. I totally did not want to talk about it. I was still upset about the argument and starting to feel bad about ignoring David and Will.

"That bad." She said as she turns the corner to my apartment. "Well, do you want me to pick you up for work?"

"If you don't mind" I tell her as I step out of her car shaking her head implying she didn't mind. I told her the time and she drove off. I walked up the stairs, up to my apartment not running into Carl at all. I kind of miss him since I was gone. He is fun to hang out will. I get out my keys and unlock my door. As I shut my door I have a tight smile on my face seeing that I didn't really miss my depressing looking apartment. I let out a sigh and walked over to my bedroom to get started on my homework.

I wasn't fully done with my homework when Becky came to pick me up. I needed help with my homework and math. I didn't understand a single thing. I didn't even have time to change so I decided just to go in the clothes I wore at school. I grabbed my keys and bag and headed out the door.

"Hey" Becky says as I sit in the passengers seat.

"Hey" I say back to her as we start to drive. I was still upset about not finishing my homework seeing I'm going to have to finish it when I get back.

"Are you still to upset to tell me about school and lover boy" She says breaking the silence..

"No, I'm okay I can tell you about it." I said and she smiles as she continues watching the road.

"It actually was working out in the beginning till I did the pen drop, like you told me to when ever I get the chance, and I tripped and fell. He caught me-"

"Aww. That's so much better. Why are you upset about that?" She said but I ignored it and kept going on.

"But he just smirked and laughed at me for it. I kept talking, making a fool out of myself. Then we started walking to the cafeteria in awkward silence till I broke it asking why he wont except me. He didn't saw anything and I had this pretty good long speech telling him why he was such a douche and the many great qualities about myself to him and at the end I told him....um...that I-" I don't think I could finish the sentence. I wish I didn't even say that. Like I can't push myself into rejecting him when my wolf and I waited so long for a mate.

"What did you tell him? Pleeeease tell me" Becky said stretching the 'e'.

"I told him I was going to think about it and either I'm going to reject him or somehow make him fall in love with me." I told her pretty embarrassed. We parked in front of the Pigs Den but sat in the car for a while.

"Wow. I don't think I can give you any advice with this one." She said as we step out the car and walk into the Pigs den.

"I know I should have kept my mouth shut." I whined as we step into the back to put away our stuff.