Chapter Seventy Four

Iris POV

"What do you mean your old house?" Will questions me as I walk fast to where the alpha was. I finally calmed down from the fact Arthur is at my childhood home. I need to focus on finding him, that's what is important.

"Where I grew up" I said flatly not wanting to talk more about it. He was about to question till I open a door into the alphas office where he was talking to his beta. He shuts up instantly when we barge in. He was looking angry and was about to say something till I talked first.

"We found where Arthur is" I said to him and he stood up from where he was sitting and looked at me shocked.

"You did?" he asks and I nodded. I knew where he was going to say next.

"Its far away though. We might need a plane" I said and he motioned me closer and I told Will to get David and Lily, the alpha would like to know how we got this news.

----------------------------

"Are you ready?" Becky asks me as we are finally in the air. When Will came back to the office with David and Lily we all discussed the plan to get Arthur. We talked for an hour or two then started to go to the private jet. We couldn't bring everyone so we brought the main group we had in the cabin.

"More than I could ever be" I said with a tight smile. I was nervous, scared, sad, angry, and relieved. I am so happy we finally found Arthur but scared he is at my childhood home. So many memories flash in my head so I just look out the window to distract myself.

"Are you sure he is here?" Asks the beta to Lily. He doesn't seem to trust her.

"She is dad. Stop questioning her" Will said and his father just nods. That's new to me, I didn't know the beta was Wills dad.

"You're going to be third in command right David?" I ask him and he looks away from Lily and nodded to me.

"He's my uncle. He never had children so I will take his place once he comes down." he said and I nodded. All this pack stuff is confusing sometimes. I look to the alpha and he seems sad. Why?

"He doesn't like to be to far from the Luna" Will whispers to me leaning over Becky to talk to me and I just nodded. I didn't feel like talking I just wanted my mate.

"Alpha" One of the warriors say to Mr. Knight and he looks over to him.

"We communicated with the Blue Delta pack and they will let us stay with them as long as we want, they will help Arthur with any medical attention too" The warriors says and the alpha nods. The warrior then sits with the other two warriors who came with us.

"You should get some rest Iris. We will be there in a few hours, you haven't slept in days." Will says and I just gave him a small smile. He was right and I needed all my strength for this fight. I get up and go to the back where they had a bedroom. I shut the door behind me and took off my shoes and laid down on the bed.

I missed Arthur's strong arms around me and how safe I felt in them. I felt so cold under these blankets. I felt so empty without him beside me, he was my other half. My wolf whimpers when I think of Arthur and how he's not here. I reassure her we will have him back soon. She still seems sad. I close my eyes till darkness consumes me.

-------------------------------------

"Iris we're here" I hear a voice say as they shake me awake. My eyes flutter open to see Derek. I was glad he woke me up, I was having a nightmare.

When I get up I could tell we were here since the plane was no longer flying. I stretch my arms and put my shoes back on.

"They already have our luggage. They are putting it in the car, we are first going to the Blue Delta pack before we go after Arthur" He said as we start to walk. I looked at him angry.