Chapter Sixteen

Ever since David told me about the 'past event', that causes Arthur to not accept me, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I didn't see Arthur at all after the David incident, but I didn't want to see him anyway. It made me so mad when he punched David, he had no right. We weren't doing anything wrong and Arthur and I aren't together. Geez he's confusing.

I was scrubbing I little harder than I should be on one of the tables at The Pigs Den. All this drama is making me annoyed.

"What has your panties in a twist?" Becky asks as she places an order in front of a customer.

"Drama at school." I said as I go to the next table that needs cleaning.

"Is it about lover boy?" She asked. I begin to scrub harder on the table. "I guess that's a yes"

I didn't focus on Becky but on the table with this little dried up food that needed extra cleaning. I needed to focus on work and not the jerk of a mate I have. To make matters worse the two creepy business guys came back and walked through the door but not wearing suits but normal attire. The creepy one was looking around till his eyes stopped on me and he smiled. I literally puked in my mouth.

"Please handle them today Becky, I don't think I can hold myself back from spitting in their drinks" I asked and she nodded walking over to them. I was still cleaning tables when I glance at Becky and the two men. They creepy one frowned and looked over to me but I looked away quickly. I couldn't deal with them today. I know the other one wasn't as bad but he still was creepy. 

I stayed away from there table as best as I can, but they stayed here till we had to ask them to leave because we were closing up. But they were still giving me creepy looks as they left.

I was throwing away the trash when I felt a stare on me then movements deeper in the alley. I looked to my right in the direction to see a person standing in the shadows.

"Hello" I said as I look over to them. More movements happened but in the opposite direction to my left. I "I don't like pranks"

But they didn't listen. I sniffed the air smelling an unusual sent. They both took a step forward making me take a step back towards the back door of the bar. The back door closed and it locks from the inside leaving me trapped outside, I couldn't go straight because there was a fence. I started to feel uneasy.

"This isn't funny" I said as I back into the wall. They both laughed.

"It isn't a joke." One of them said, sounding familiar. But I was starting to freak out. They both run to me in lighting speed and held me against the wall.

Vampires.

I started to try to fight them off but I wasn't strong enough against the both of them. I looked at them and saw they were the creepy guys from the bar.

"Let me go!" I growled but they just laughed.

"Or what, lone wolf. You'll kill us?" The really creepy one said and they laughed again. I tried to struggled free but I was to weak. I tried to kick and tried to get my arms free but they just laughed at me.

"I got a good idea what about we kill her." The second creepy one said.

"Great idea" The super creepy one said. I struggled more trying to fight them off but it was no use. I did not want to be killed by Vampires. They punched me in the face and kneed me in the stomach making me hunch over. The second creepy on held me as the other one beat me. Punches to the face and stomach. Kicks to my legs and side. Knees to my rib cage and scratches all over my arms. I was starting to see black spots.

"Finish the dog off" The first one said and they pushed me to the ground. I'm going to die, by Vampires. What was the whole point of trying to get a second chance when I'm just going to die, die by Vampires hands. I got ready for them to kill me. Seeing its no use to try and fight them off.