Chapter Four

"AAH!" I scream sitting up straight. Grabbed onto my hair and started rocking back and forth. I kept whispering 'no' as I took deep breaths hating the memory I had, waiting for the memory to disappear. I hate what happened to me, it makes me want to pull out my hair. It makes me feel scared to close my eyes. These memories I have were supposed to be only nightmares not flashbacks. They should be a horror movie idea not a past life. No one should live this and remember it every. Single. Day. No one should wake up screaming just because they were dreaming.

When I finally calmed down I looked at the time seeing school wont start till a few hours. I was to scared to fall back asleep so I decided to go on a run. I went into the bathroom and put my hands on each side of my tiny sink as I take more deep breaths. The dream won't leave my head, and it makes me feel so angry that those horrible things happened to me. What those monsters did to me. They kidnapped me and did agonizing things to torment me. It makes me scared to let my mind wonder, to walk outside. But I do, I let my mind wonder, I go outside. I won't let this fear take over me. I just have to deal with the pain and the fear.

I wet my face and get dress. Not caring what will happen to me if I step outside. I grab the things I need and headed out side and onto the side walk. I started jogging and wanted to talk to Twilight but she was also shaken about the dream and didn't want to come out. So I let her be.

After a few hours of running I decided to head back to my ratty apartment I called home. But I was thankful for it. It reminds me of how my life is. A mess and mostly empty but livable. 

When I was back I took a quick cold shower and got dressed ready for school. I headed out side and to school. I walked listening to music trying to forget this morning dream. But it was impossible. It was stuck in my head like a song.

I walk into school seeing barley anyone here. I look at the time and see the bell will ring any minute. When I came to my first class the memory didn't leave my head. Just when I sit down the bell rings.

I couldn't pay attention my head wouldn't let me concentrate. I looked outside and saw the woods. It was months since I shifted. I love the forest but I hate it. What can be so peaceful and beautiful be so terrifying and horrible. It was so confusing.

I tried to focus on the next few periods but my mind was on edge. Even when the teacher asks me a question I wouldn't hear him and I would get in trouble for not answering. But I didn't care, not in the mood to talk which got me more attention from everyone which didn't help at all.

It was now lunch and I was in the bathroom. I wet my face and looked in the mirror as droplets fell off my face and into the sink. I looked at my reflection and saw my piercing green eyes staring back at me, my long brown hair tasseled from my hand running through it, my lips sealed shut only have opened from my morning scream. I dried my face and walked out of the bathroom and headed outside for lunch.

The hallways were empty as I walk down them.

'Something is going to happen' Twilight said finally talking.

'Hello to you to Twilight. And what do you mean?' I asked getting a little scared.

'I don't know. I can't tell the future' she said and I role my eyes feeling a little better that she's with me.

I was too busy talking to Twilight that I didn't notice I was pushed against the lockers. Which made me go back to reality. I saw a guy in front of me who pushed. He was really hot with his Jet black hair and his Mitch match eyes, one bright blue and the other bright gray.

'Mate' I heard Twilight saw and she started howling.

My eyes grew larger when I heard her say that.

"I, Arthur Knight, -"

'What is he doing?' I asked Twilight

'Rejecting us.' She said surprised and broken.

Wait. What!? Why the hell would he do that? Does he know how much pain that will cause both of us. This guy was a idiot for doing this. I only know all the mate stuff that Twilight told me and if you get rejected you go into depression and become suicidal most people don't survive and its very painful for a few days. And I am not going to go through any more pain especially today.

"Don't you dare" I growled making him shut up instantly.