The New Home

" Your house sure is big," Artemis whistled as Bruce drove in to a parking space outside Stark Tower.
" It's not all my house, little one. I share it with my colleagues, the avengers," Bruce stated proudly, with a small laugh at her wide eyed wonder.
" You work with the avengers!" Artemis squealed, eyes shining in excitement.
" She loves the thought of heroes flying around every day saving the world," Keelan mumbled with a roll of her eyes.
" Well, Keelan, your little sister is going to live with those heroes now," Bruce chuckled.
Keelan felt herself grow angry and her eyes narrowed.
" You really know now thing about us so you?" She challenged.
" What?" Bruce asked in surprise at her anger.
" Artemis is my twin, genius, not my little sister!" Keelan snapped.
Bruce felt his face flush with embarrassment, Keelan had just acted so much more mature this whole time, stock after the death of her parents. Artemis, on the other hand, was acting much less mature, showing him the pictures of the avengers she had on her phone and squealing in delight that she was going to meet them.
Keelan rolled her eyes, stepped out of the car and,slung her small black satchel of belongings over her shoulder.
" Come on girls, I'll show you around," Bruce offered, walking ahead of the two twins.

" Hey Brucy, who are your new friends?" Tony asked as they met him in one of the endless hallways.
Bruce was about to answer, but Artemis jumped up and down excitedly.
" No way, no way, no way, YOU'RE TONY STARK! IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET YOU!" Artemis cried, rushing forward with a small book in her hand and a pleading look in her eyes.
" Will you sign my diary please! Please! Please!" She begged.