Cat Fight

Kee and The Teseract began their fight.
The Teseract flew forward, drawing a glowing blue staff tipped with a sharp looking ornamental point. She swiped at Kee, not seeming to notice the air resistance with her easy and fast movements. Kee growled and instantly was holding a glowing purple staff that was similar but had a blunt end.
The Teseract swiped an uppercut but Kee leant back, dodging the strike easily.
" This is my home turf, Teseract, my original powers were of the elements, and surrounded by air and sea, I believe the elements are in my favour! Kee reminded her sister with determination in her steely gaze.
The Teseract growled angrily and kept coming, she kept swiping wildly, trying to land a hit. Kee, always the better fighter, parried every stroke. That was, until The Teseract changed the staff in to a sword at the last moment and sliced a deep cut across Kee's defending forearm.
Kee winced but continued fighting, fuelled by pain and anger now.
" Let the orb take over! Embrace who you are!" The Teseract taunted.
Kee shook her head but the immense concentration on her face and the sweat on her forehead proved that she was trying hard to stop the Orb jumping out to take control and go in to defence mode.
The Teseract turned in to a glowing blue eagle and swiped her talons across Kee's face, making Kee fly backwards in surprise, falling a little in her shock.
" Keebee, you aren't going to win by defending all the time, it lets her wound you!" Bruce called worriedly over the intercom.
" Help me, Bruce, I can't hurt her, she's my twin!" Kee called back desperately as she cradled her face in her hands.
" You're going to have too! Maybe a wound will make her snap out of the mind control!" Suggested Bruce, even though he hated to say so.
" Kee, are you alright Kee?!" Bruce yelled in to the intercom as Kee was silent on the other end, her head still in her hands.
She didn't reply but shakily she took her sticky red hands awY from her face, to see them covered in blood. She turned towards the Teseract and Bruce. Bruce gasped, her face was ripped by three diagonal cuts from the left side of her forehead to her right cheek. When she blinked, he noted that the cut went over her eyelid, as she'd closed her eyes at the right time for the Teseract/eagle attack. Blood streamed down her face but she didn't scream or anything, even though she didn't know at all what her face now looked at, she figured she had a tiny cut on her cheek or something. She wiped away some of the blood, and flicked it, the droplets splattered on the Teseract's own face.
" Feel better?" Snarled Kee sarcastically.
The Teseract stared in shock at Kee, her eyes flashed back to normal for a moment but then regained the blue of the Teseract. She was under its control again.
" Yes, now that I have your blood!" Snarled the Teseract.
" I know you don't mean that, Arty, I know you care," Whispered Kee in a heartbroken voice.
" I AM THE TESERACT!" The Teseract screeched, but her face showed the concentration it was taking to keep the Teseract in control.
Artemis was obviously fighting back for, the mind control, which was a good sign.
" You know I won't hurt you, Arty, you aren't the Teseract, you're my twin," Kee said simply.
" Keep her talking, Kee, you're doing well. I've got to hell helping the avengers with the hostage mission," Bruce commented as he looked up from his task.
The Teseract flew forward tentatively and stared at Kee who held her hands up in a peaceful gesture, a small smile on her face as she gazed at her beautiful sister.
The Teseract growled in an animal way and lunged forward, grabbing the tall girl's neck in her hands. Kee gasped as her air was cut off.
" You see, that's your problem, you care too much," The Teseract said calmly.
Kee didn't struggle, she just hung in the constricting grip and stared in to The Teseract's eyes. A calm expression was all over her blood covered face. This made the Teseract more furious. She squeezed harder, forcing all the air out of Kee's lungs and making her wheeze softly.
" Any last words?" The Teseract hissed dramatically.
" It isn't your fault. I love you. It isn't your fault," Kee wheezed before her eyelids flickered shut and she stopped wheezing.
She was as limp as a rag doll.
The Teseract's power faltered and Artemis took control again. She stared at the body of her sister in her hands and shrieked, dropping Kee in her terror.
Kee fell through the air, plummeting towards the sea below.
" NO!" Bruce roared as he piloted the plane downwards, flying it towards the rapidly falling body. Just before he got to her, Kee splashed in to the ocean, and after a moment or two, floated up on her back, just floating there on the ocean surface.
" no," Bruce whispered, as hot tears streamed down his face.