Staying Home

" You can't keep fussing over me, Bruce, I'm going to school today. It doesn't even hurt anymore," Kee grumbled as her uncle checked her sound yet again, it had healed nicely as was stabbing up now the stitches were gone.
" You can't go," Bruce decided.
" Yes I can! What about Artemis? she won't go without me and she needs an education just as much as I do," Kee demanded.
" She can't go either, neither of you are allowed to go anywhere without supervision," Bruce argued.
" But what about learning? What about friends? What about my morning run? I can't exactly take you guys everywhere!" Kee asked angrily, getting up of the exam table and pacing the room like a caged animal.
" Your sister didn't care when I told her, she was glad for the protection!" Bruce noted smugly.
" Protection, is that what this is about? Come on Bruce, you've seen that I can kick and punch, I'll be fine," Kee grunted.
" No, Loki is out to get you, Kee, you won't be okay," Bruce said, getting frustrated now, his eyes turning a bit more green.
He breathed heavily, calming himself down.
" Well have fun keeping me from my plans tonight, just at least let me out alone tonight please," Kee pleaded, also angry.
" No, but just for arguments sake, why would you want to go out alone?" Bruce asked curiously.
" I, I ummmmm," Began Kee awkwardly.
" Keebee is going on a date!" Artemis exclaimed, interrupting as she walked in to the room.