Artemis

" Where is Artemis?!" Kee repeated wildly.
Bruce just  stared at her until her desperate pleas registered with him. His other niece was in trouble, and by the sounds of it, could be in trouble. What had Loki said, give me Kee and I'll make sure that the other is left barely alive when I'm done. He was planning to use them as weapons, then kill Kee, and almost kill Artemis. No! That wasn't going to happen.
" Kee, if you have powers, you might have to use them if Loki is telling the truth about defeating the avengers," Bruce said tensely.
" I don't have powers! At least none that I know of!" Kee answered shakily.
Bruce stared at her, noting whether she was telling the truth or not, he could tell that she was.
A scream echoing down the hallway made both rush out the door and run for the main room where it was coming from. Both knew that the scream belonged to Artemis, Kee was definitely over her tiredness now!
" Help! Help me Kee! Daddy!" Artemis screamed.
Both of them raced in to see Artemis at the edge of the room by the window, arms tied behind her back and the glass shattered. Loki was holding her arm and prepared to push her off the edge. The avengers were all out cold on the floor, eyes closed and breathing erratic as they were wounded. Looking back at Artemis, Kee noted that her eyes brimmed with tears and she was having like a leaf. Still in her avengers pyjamas and slippers she wasn't obviously ready when the attack had started.
" Hang on Arty, just hang on," Kee called desperately.
She couldn't loose Artemis, not her sister.
" Hand over Kee, and I'll let both live," Loki snarled.
Bruce knew there was only one option, to talk it out.
" No, Loki, just think okay, you let her fall, and she dies. You need both of them to get the most power. Just let Artemis go and we can talk about this okay," Bruce soothed.
Loki smirked at him, his icy blue eyes flashing smugly.
" I'm not as stupid as you think, Banner, I let her go away from the edge, we fight and I lose, at least now I've got leverage over you," Loki said with a grin.
" Hey Loki, please just let her go," Kee pleaded.
" No, young Kee, I know how to break you, after that little experiment with manipulating your date and the bank robber situation, I know how to break your spirit, get rid of the ones you love," Loki snarled.
Bruce looked at his niece and the look on her face could kill. She was tense all over, eyes narrowed and a growl in her throat. Her eyes had turned yellow, not their usual light brown. Bruce was about to caution her but could see that's he didn't need cautioning, maybe she was about to find her powers.
" You killed our parents, hurt my new family, and messed up MY DATE!" Kee yelled.
Loki smiled.
" And it worked, I just broke you again," Loki answered happily.
" You're more stupid than I thought, Loki, NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FAMILY, YOU WANT POWER, WELL HERE YOU GO!" Kee screeched.
Loki had the chance to look afraid before Kee let out a shattering scream and time seemed to slow down. All the glass shattered, and Loki was hit by a large force. The air around him lifted him up and he was left dangling in the air, with a very annoyed Kee glaring pure daggers at him.
Bruce ran forward and grabbed Artemus before she fell off the edge and undid her ropes so she was free. Artemis wept tears of terror and hugged Bruce hard, sobbing loudly.
" You crossed the line, Loki, you ever come back and I'll crush you," Kee said bitterly.
With a swipe of her hand, Loki was thrown off the edge of the tower and left to teleport himself out of there on his own.
" Thank you Kee," Whispered Bruce.
Kee nodded before her eyes turned back to light brown and she rushed forward to hug Artemis and Bruce tightly, as the rest of the avengers woke up groggily.