Epilogue ( and possible sequel )

The days that passed next were full off joy.
Kee was recovering well under the watchful eyes of all of her avenging family who doted on her shamelessly. Artemis refused to leave her side, and strangely, Kee harboured no angst against her for practically murdering her, instead, she listened to what Artemis had to say about the mind control and understood completely.
" It's okay, I know it wasn't you," Kee kept repeating when Artemis beat herself up about it all.
She still had no idea about the large gashes across her face which were taped close and checked daily for infection without letting her know that they were more than one tiny little cut. The mirrors in the room were all removed to let her recover without worrying about appearance.
Everyone made sure that everyone was okay, and after a few days, found it easier to be around Artemis without seeing The Teseract.
Soon Kee was allowed up and about and everyone made sure she didn't see her reflection quite yet. Kee knew something was wrong but didn't want to press it, knowing everyone would tell her eventually. And that night, everyone crowded around for a special celebration night, where everyone got dressed up especially for the Occassion and Kee was allowed the first dance of the night with Bruce, who was now permanently called daddy by the formerly rebellious tweenager.
However, the night was not perfect, as Nick Fury entered the room, making everyone stop dead in their tracks and Kee and Artemis tense up understandably.
He clear his throat awkwardly and face them all.
" I'm not good with apologies, so I'll just say this straight out. You guys did a great job the other week and I want to say that I'm sorry to Kee and Artemis, I don't expect you guys to forgive me for it though, " Nick said awkwardly.
" You're  given, besides, we know it wasn't your ur fault, you were just victim of the same mind control that affected me," Artemis said, speaking for them all.
Kee smiled at her sister, noting how mature she'd been lately.
Nick nodded to everyone before leaving the room slightly more confident.
And the dancing and partying continued, with everyone slightly happier.

" Loki, has failed me for the last time! I will not tolerate his trickery anymore. Nebula, you bring me those Infinity stones to finish my collection!" Snarled a male voices deep in space.
" Yes, father," A robotic female voice drawled as she bowed before a levitating throne.
" All hail Thanatos," She whispered.