Infinty

" Clint?" Whispered Artemis groggily.
" Get under the table," Whispered Steve as the others talked.
" Give us the Teseract in this room, and then show us to the orb wherever you hid it," The big guy growled.
" What orb? What Teseract in the room?" Asked Natasha in frustration.
Both teams glared at each other.
" I've had enough talking if these guys won't give us what we came for, well, let's just take it!" The raccoon growled.
Instantly the two teams sprang in to action, and leapt at each other angrily.
Natasha and Gamora fought like cats, both were nimble and fought hand to hand. They were an equal match and both pummelled each other furiously.
Drax and Thor were having an interesting time smashing each other to pulp. Clint and Steve were going at their leader, Starlord and Bruce, as Hulk, was fighting  full out with the tree while the raccoon shot at him. Artemis screamed as Clint was thrown over the wooden table, making it shatter on top of her.

Kee sat up straight in surprise as she heard crashing and banging downstairs. Wow, board game night must be getting heated. Did Clint try and cheat in monopoly again? She wasn't sure.
" Jarvis, what's happening?" She asked.
" The avengers mansion is being attacked miss Kee. " Jarvis answered.
" What!" Kee yelled.
She heard the scream of terror from someone she knew. Arty was screaming for help. She was in trouble.
Kee leapt out of her sick bed, instantly she felt nauseous and pain washed over her but she didn't care at all, she just grabbed the door frame and pulled herself along. She stumbled in to the living room to see strange people fighting.
" ENOUGH!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.
A wave of sound washed over the battle and they stopped to stare at her.
Her hair was messy, sweat beaded her forehead as she was still recovering. She was panting with pain.
" Stop fighting okay! Now who they heck are you guys?!" Kee yelled angrily.
" We are the guardians of the Galaxy, and there are now, one, no, two infinity stones in this room!" Growled their leader, a handsome young guy.
" We don't have them! But if you want to check, use your dumb device thing and we will prove we don't have them!" Kee demanded.
Gamora snatched the tracking device and change the setting to pinpoint the exact location of the stones. She moved it around the room and it beeped wildly when it faced Artemis. And again when it was phased over Kee.
" ummmmm, why is it beeping?" Steve asked.
" because those two fools are hiding the stones on themselves and trying to lie!" Drax yelled.
" Hey, don't you dare call my girls fools!" Bruce Yelled, in normal form now.
" By the way, I'm not hiding any dumb stone, neither is Kee," Grumbled Artemis.
Suddenly Kee's eyes turned purple, and Artemis's eyes turned completely blue. They both spoke in unison, their voices hollow and ancient sounding.
" The only worthy beings in the Galaxy to take the stones. We are the infinity stones, and we will not be controlled by you now that we are finally stable," They both said.