Angry Kids = Sad Parents

" We have to keep them with us?! The stones must be kept with us or with no one to keep others safe!" Artemis growled, furious at the words she heard over the intercom.
" They think we'd be dangerous to other people! That's why they haven't let us out unattended. They aren't afraid of Fury or Loki, they're afraid of us endangering people!" Artemis added in a raised voice, eyes flashing light blue.
" No, wait Artemis. Don't get angry, please just clam down or the Teseract might take control. If it takes control of you it'll do the same to me!" Kee desperately pleaded.
" Don't get angry? It's too late for that! I AM FURIOUS! Besides, the Teseract is contained," Artemis said furiously, eyes glowing slightly more blue than before.
" No it isn't! Just listen to yourself Artemis, it is already taking control. Just trust me and calm down please, trust me," Kee yelped, not wanting to let the orb out but feeling the strong surge of adrenaline it brought.
" Trust you like we trusted them? I can't believe them, the second we are out of earshot they bag us out like we are the enemy. It's so stupid, we shouldn't be considered dangerous to others! With us or no one? Have you considered what that means Kee? It means they're going to contain us like Fury did if we decide we want to leave!" Artemis snarled.
Kee forced herself to calm down, knowing that if she got angry it wouldn't help anything.
" They're our family Arty, they wouldn't do that. How many times have they fought for us, loved us, protected us! They'd never do that just because they found out we aren't who they thought we were," Kee reasoned.
" No, I'm done listening to you Kee, always Arty this, or Arty that! I always listen to you and look where it's gotten us now! In a situation where the people we live have turned our lives in to like that of a prison!" Artemis snapped.
Her eyes glowed pure blue, the pupils gone, along with the whites of her eyes, now that the Teseract had taken control.
Instantly the sight of the Teseract taking control forced a surge of power within Kee, and before she knew it, her eyes were purple and she was floating slightly off of the ground with a purple aura around her.
" What have you done?!" The Orb asked in her hollow, deep, unemotional voice.
" I'm going to prove to them that I'm not the monster they think I am, I'm not dangerous. I'll take down Loki and free the hostages!" The Teseract said casually in her deep voice.
" Listen to yourself! Just calm down and talk to me, taking down Loki will just prove how dangerous you are!" The Orb shouted.
" NO! I AM NEVER LISTENING TO YOU AGAIN! YOU ARE NOT OUR MOTHER, YOU DO NOT ORDER ME AROUND!" The Teseract screamed.
With her scream, she morphed in to a glowing blue falcon and flew out the open window.  Her scream had been much more powerful than intended, the Windows exploded inwards and The Orb/Kee was thrown backwards. The Orb/Kee smashed in to the medical table and lay motionless, out cold completely, and yet The Orb didn't give up its hold yet.

The avengers had been about yo continue conversation when they'd heard a loud crash downstairs. They sat bolt upright, all thinking the same things.
" The girls!" They all yelled as one.
Rushing  out of the room, fearing Loki having to have something to do with this they made their way to the laboratory. Inside they saw everything was everywhere, the tables were fallen over, papers swirls around the room and the window glass was all over the floor. Neither girl could be seen.
" Over here!" Clint cried.
They crowded around to see Kee slumped under one of the upturned tables.
Lifting it off of her they saw that she wasn't wounded, just out cold. Bruce patted her face gently, and then harder when she didn't respond. Finally she let out a shattering cough and opened her eyes which glowed completely purple. The avengers asked off slightly.
" What happened?" Bruce asked incredulously.
" The Teseract and I overheard your conversation. We quarrelled and she decided to take matters in to her own hands," wheezed The Orb/Kee.
" She's going after Loki and the hostages!" Tony cried.
" We were hurt by your words about us being dangerous, that's why she's been so irrational," She answered shakily.
Her eyes dimmed back to their normal light brown. No one could believe it, she looked as though she remembered the whole thin!