Loki Returns

Yeah, this story may be a bit more toned down in terms of action compared to my normal stories, but hey, those who like guardians of the Galaxy, Tom Hiddleston ( who is totes my Bae ) and good old sisterly action you're in for a treat :)

Kee didn't come out of her room for days. The avengers left meals for her but she barely touched them. Artemis was allowed in because it was her room too,  but said that Kee didn't talk to her. That was big, Kee always talked to her sister. Bruce was worried, She was barely eating, according to Jarvis, barely sleeping, and not talking at all. Yet no one could help her, she just was in her own little world. Tony kept looking at her room knowingly and the avengers knew he knew what was wrong, but he refused to say anything. After one and a half weeks, he was forced to say something by a fretting Bruce, who was on the verge of turning in to the hulk, he was so worried.
Tony told everyone what had happened and all the avengers had to visibly restrain themselves from racing out to pummel Drew. At least now they new what was wrong, and that night, Bruce decided he had to say something to his niece.
He walked up to her bedroom door, and without caring to knock, knowing she'd not open the door, he broke the lock and walked in. She wasn't there, but the door to the balcony was open, and a cold wind blasted in. Bruce grabbed Kee's blanket and walked out on to the balcony, where Kee sat on the hanging chair, just staring out at the city below.
" Hey there Kee, you're gonna catch a chill!" Bruce greeted brightly.
Kee glanced at him with hollow eyes and then gazed back down at the city lights, not uttering a sound.
Bruce sat next to her, scooting close regardless of the glare she gave him when their shoulders touched. Bruce draped the blanket around her, since she was merely in a shirt and jeans, while he was in a full coat and warm boots. She didn't react to the warmth but her shoulders slumped slightly.
" Tony told me what happened," Bruce ventured once the silence stretched on.
Kee tensed up, her eyes narrowing in fury.
" You're lucky to be rid of him now, he's such a jerk you know," Bruce murmured comfortingly.
" And yet I still love him," Kee whispered.
Bruce felt a surge of happiness that she had spoken but didn't show it.
" He doesn't deserve you, Kee, you should find someone else to love, someone who cares for you," Bruce advised.
Kee sighed and scooted slightly closer to Bruce, so close that he could feel her shivering violently in the cold night air. He threw his arms around her, holding her in a hug that though she struggled, she couldn't escape. In the end she relaxed in his arms, her head resting on his chest.
" Relax little Kee, just cry it out if you need to," Bruce offered.
Kee shook her head.
" I don't cry," she murmured.
Instead, she snuggled closer and Bruce was surprised that she'd allowed him to hug her, much less complied. Maybe she was changing a bit? She yawned widely and Bruce noted the dark circles under her eyes.
" Goodnight...............dad," Kee whispered as she closed her eyes.
Bruce couldn't believe his ears, she'd called him daddy? Like Artemis did?
Her breathing slowed and she was alseep, finally after being a wake for so long grieving, she was allowing herself some sleep.
" Goodnight Keebee," Bruce whispered, choked with emotion.
He stood, picking her up bridal style, her head still resting on his chest, and still sleeping soundly. She was so light he had no trouble taking her along. However, her bed was covered in scrunched up pieces of paper, old love notes, and the covers were in the wash so she had no where to sleep. He sighed and decided to bring her to the lab with him, since he had work to do. He readjusted the blanket over her so that she was warm and carried her out of the room and down the hallway. To get to his lab he had to bypass the avengers in the kitchen. The avengers looked up as he walked in carrying Kee easily, with her brown wooden blanket hiding his arms. Their faces lit up at the sight of her but Bruce put a finger to his lips, stopping them from waking her up. They all nodded, including a very happy Artemis. Bruce took her in to his lab and lay her gently on the medical cot in the corner. She didn't wake but shifted slightly when he placed her head on a soft pillow.
" Sweet dreams my girl," Bruce murmured.

It was late at night but Bruce was still working, he didn't sleep much these days. Kee was sleeping in the corner still. A loud crash and a piercing scream made him jump in fright. He jumped up and opened the door slightly to see a green ball of energy being thrown down another hallway, and a stream of lightning being shot back. He knew what this meant. Loki was in the tower. He was here for revenge.
" What's happening?" Asked a groggy voice form the corner.
Kee was sitting up, rubbing her eyes tiredly.
" Loki's here, Kee, I need you to get under the table quickly okay, and be very quiet. He might get in here," Bruce ordered.
" It's okay, I can fight!" Kee announced.
" No, you're too tired, just stay hidden okay, it's you he wants. He needs you to get to us!" Bruce said tensely.
Kee nodded and quickly hid in the shadows, shaking in fear.
Bruce grabbed an empty but sharp syringe, ready to defend Kee, but not wanting the hulk to be unleashed in a small space and around his niece.
A green ball of energy blasted down the door and outside stood Loki, looking ruffled and slightly beat up but otherwise okay. He smiled wickedly at Bruce.
" Give me the girls, monster, the avengers can't help you, I've dealt with them, Give me the girls and you live," Loki demanded.
" Why, so you can have leverage over the avengers, blackmail us or something?" Bruce inquired.
" Yes, and no, I want their power," Loki said hungrily.
" But they're mortals, they don't have powers," Bruce argued.
Loki laughed out loud, cackling maniacally.
" You don't even know your own nieces! besides, give me Artemis now and I just might leave the other barely alive when I'm done with them," Loki said with a sardonic smile.
Bruce felt his rage boiling over, he was prepared to fight to the death for Kee and Artemis! With a shattering roar he let the other guy take over and threw Loki across the room and in to a metal table.
Loki yelled in surprise and lay there stunned for a moment. Hulk staggered over furiously and began to fight, while Loki ducked most if his swipes, both got a few good hits on each other. Loki yelled something in asgardian and Bruce felt himself being pulled to the ground by some strange force.
" The magic of gravity," Loki murmured appreciatively.
He raised use staff to I pale it in Hulk's chest when someone stopped him.
" Hey! You want me, I'm over here!" Kee yelled furiously.
Loki turned to face her as the spell started wearing off. Kee stood shakily in first if him, two swords in her hands, one was silver, the other was white, both had black hilts and pommels. She was in a battle stance, however, Bruce had no clue where she'd gotten the swords.
" Child of power, relent to me and your sister lives," Loki snarled.
" You won't get to my sister you asgardian weirdo," Kee growled, charging forward.
Loki and Kee fought, staff against swords until Bruce felt the spell wear off and stood up, getting out of Kee's way and throwing a punch at Loki, catching him off guard and, if not for teleportation, Loki would've been out cold on the floor. Instead, he was out cold somewhere else.
Bruce changed back and stared in shock at Kee, who looked terrified.
" Where's Artemis?" Kee cried in horror.
Bruce just a stared, Kee was holding her swords, Loku had said that she and Artemis and powers, why handy either of them told him?