Teseract Unleashed

" We have to stop her before she gets hurt," Kee whispered, now she was back in control.
" More like before she hurts others. I don't think she could get hurt in her current state," Bruce stammered.
" Why did she hurt you, Kee, why did she do this to you?" Clint asked worriedly as Kee sat up with a groan.
" She's scared, and in emotional pain. I can't say she isn't angry without reason. You've been treating us differently ever since you found out about us being the stones. When she got angry, I defended you and she yelled at me, said she hated me and resented me for being the mature one and apparently ordering her around all her life. Then she just left and her wave of power was kind of like an explosion," Whispered Kee bitterly, eyes downcast.
The avengers stared at scab other sadly, knowing that the girls were right. They had been treating them differently since they'd told them, but nothing had changed inside their hearts, they loved them just the same. But what Artemis had done, to her own sister, was totally unlike her.
" Wait I just remembered something! Her eyes, just before the Teseract took control, they flashed red for a second. Just like Nick Fury's did!" Kee exclaimed in shock.
" Why didn't you tell us?" Tony asked angrily.
" I hit my head in th explosion, took me a while to regain full memory of what just happened!" Kee snapped.
" Red eyes...........both of them were acting angry and hostile after you saw their eyes flash red. I think I may have an idea of what's happening," Bruce murmured.
" I think they're being mind controlled by Loki's master," He elaborated after seeing their blank looks.

The Teseract floated above the ocean, a light blue aura encasing her and keeping her in human form. She let out a roar like a Lion and waited for Loki to notice her.
" Loki! Face me for what you've done!" She yelled in a shattering roar.
Loki emerged from his alien ship, standing on its black landing strip. He had his arms crossed and looked totally relaxed.
" You won't kill me," He called back.
" Of course I will! You tried to kill us and took innocent hostages!" The Teseract screeched.
" Oh little Teseract, you don't know what's happening now, do you?" Loki asked with a smirk.
" Enough of your tricks and lies, COME OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME!" The Teseract yelled, her glowing blue eyes glowing even brighter.
Loki shrugged and the ship began to move towards her.
" I'm afraid if you want to fight me you'll have to do it on the ship," Loki said casually.
The Teseract growled and floated down, landing beside him and taking a fighting stance. She threw a punch but for some reason, just before it connected with his smug looking face she decided that she didn't what to fight him anymore. Why fight him, when he could give her what she wanted? He could give her revenge, just like she wanted, she wanted the avengers to pay for stopping loving her, she wanted to prove to them that's he wasn't just a stone, she was a person, the same person. And she would show them, she'd show them all, with Loki's help.
" Feeling better now?" Loki asked snidely.
" Slightly," She grumbled, knowing he knew what she was about to propose.
" Well, then, let's chat shall we, partner," He said with a laugh, ushering her towards the door.

" There's his ship!" Yelled Thor.
He, Ironman, and Kee were hovering above the plane flown by the rest of the avengers. Kee was using the winds to allow her to fly but still hadn't let the orb free.
" What's our plan of action? I can't see Artemis!" Asked Kee tersely.
" Our plan is to wait for Artemis to find Loki, and then try to calm her down. Kee, that'll be your job, and mine. The rest of the avengers have to get the hostages out of the ship and keep Loki busy," Bruce decided, talking over the Comms.
With everyone in agreement, Kee with a determined fire in her eyes, they waited, moving slightly closer to the ship.
" I thought Artemis would've been here before us," Kee commented.
" Maybe she couldn't find the ship?" Suggested Natasha.
" She's let the Teseract take control, surely the Teseract could find the ship before we could," Steve muttered.
" That's true," Called Clint in agreement.
They got their answer, out of the ship, came The Teseract, using her power to let Loki levitate beside her.
" Kee! This is your only chance! Join us and get the revenge you desire," Yelled Loki loudly.
Kee just stared at The Teseract and Loki, pain written all over her face. She looked broke at heart but was still acting as strong as ever. After a moment she started to glare furiously at the two of them.
" Never," she spat angrily.
" I knew you'd say that, which is why I'm prepared to fight you now! If you aren't on our side, where you can get your revenge, then you're against us! You betray me with every second you stay with the avengers!" The Teseract screeched with a fire in her eyes.
" What revenge? What revenge could you possibly want to achieve?" Kee asked in a broken voice.
" I know you see the way they look at us, they're afraid of us, keeping us hidden and imprisoned in Stark Towers! If the world will be afraid of us, we may as well embrace it!" The Teseract answered smugly, knowing her reasons were sound.
" You're wrong, Arty, we all love you," Tony said with a tear in his eyes.
" Arty! Don't call me Arty when you're lying to my face! You don't see me as Artemis, you see me as the Teseract!" Cried The Teseract bitterly.
" Enough talking, it's time to fight!" Loki declared with a snarl.
And The Teseract was unleashed.