Prison Fight Night

Kee awoke to darkness, everything was dark, she couldn't even see her own skin. She stumbled around on her hands and knees groggily. She couldn't tell where anything was, if there was anything. The room was freezing cold and she shivered on the cold metal floor. She tried to stand but bumped her head and crouched back down. So wherever she was, the ceiling was very low. She couldn't hear anything, couldn't smell anything, wasn't feeling anything but the floor.
" Artemis?" She called out hopefully.
No one answered her.
" Artemis!" She yelled frantically.
" Keebee?" A small voice replied uncertainly.
" Hey Arty! It's me, I'm over here!" Kee answered happily.
" Keebee, I can't see, it's all dark, am I blind?" Artemis asked in fear.
" No Arty, you aren't blind, I can't see anything either, but we can hear each other, so we will be fine," Kee answered reassuringly.
Kee crawled forward more, towards the sound of Artemis's voice. Her outstretched hand came up against something cold, it felt thin and was made of metal, a bar...
Before she could think more about it, something made her jump back a way from the bar with a yell of surprise. It was an electric shock, and it had come from the bar. She knew that what she was in was similar to a cage, and she made sure she didn't go near the area with the bars.
" Hey Kee! Kee what happened?" Artemis asked fearfully at the sound of her yell.
" It's okay Kee, just don't go anywhere okay, stay in the area of the cell that you're sitting in now and don't venture around. The bars are electrified okay," Kee warned.
" Okay," Artemis whispered.

And then the lights snapped on, boating lights that made Artemis and Kee squint as the light made their eyes hurt badly.
" Goodmorning girls, time for a test," Nick said as he walked in.
Kee snarled at him and he jumped slightly, before becoming angry that she had caught him off guard. He opened Artemis's cell with the touch of a button.
" We don't do tests!" Kee snarled.
" Oh I think you will," He smirked.
Before Kee could reply he grabbed Artemis by the neck and held her in the air as she struggled and choked slightly.
" No!" Kee screamed, throwing herself at the bars regardless of the electrical shock she received.
She looked almost feral in her tempts to get to Artemis, and Nick Fury laughed crazily. However, Kee could see that his eyes were tinted red and his movements were slightly jerky. That was wrong, her first thought was that this was Loki's work, but then again, Loki didn't leave a visible trace and he would have just done it himself. Instead, this was someone else. Someone was making Fury act this way......
She couldn't think more about it though, as Fury dropped Artemis and her cell began to move. Kee didn't know how her cell was moving, but it must have been on some sort of wheels or something. It was moved until she was in a white room, with no one else there. She was shoved out of her cage when the bars opened and stood there shivering because she was cold and all she had on was her black shirt and jeans from the night before. There in front of her, a door opened, and a strange beast was shoved in as the door closed. The beast was so strange, kind of like a large wolf but with a scorpion tail and sabre teeth. It also had scaly legs, it was all a strange dark grey colour with pure black eyes.
" What?" Kee asked no one in particular, what was she supposed to do?
They were obviously watching her.
The beast, alerted by her voice, turned to face her, emitting a deep snarl. It based its teeth and roared a powerful roar. Kee stumbled backwards in surprise, not sure why it was so hostile until she saw the scars on its side. It must have been antagonised to make it hate humans!
The beats charged at her, moving incredibly fast. Kee jumped aside just as it thudded in to the wall she'd been pressed against. Kee let out a small cry of alarm as its scorpion tail embedded itself in the ground between her feet and she scrambled backwards.
It flew at her with a frenzy of claws and teeth. Unfortunately Kee didn't know how to control her powers yet and wasn't sure how to start using them, they just showed at random. She could have really used them at that moment!
The beast hit her, its claws shredded her back as she turned away from it to hide her face. She felt her back hurt as though it was on fire and something wet drip across her skin. Blood. The beast sunk its claws in the side of her neck but as she pulled away, they didn't lodge deep enough. In her panic she managed to throw the beast off of her and turn to face it again, eyes wide with fear.
" Keelan!" Someone yelled, making her feel furious, no one uses her full name to her face! No one!
And yet she couldn't recognise the voice through her pain and fear, she recognised the fact that they'd called her Keelan, not Kee, and that made her angry.
She swiped her hand experimentally and the air in the room complied with her movement, throwing the beast away from her and smacking it in to the wall. She continued to hit it in to the wall until it was dazed. Now that it was dazed she lobbed a fire ball at it after condensing the heat in the room in to the fireball, causing it to yelp in pain.
" Please stop fighting me, I don't want to kill you!" Cried Kee truthfully.
The beast roared and charged again, causing Kee to block it with a wall of water taken from the moisture in the air.
She wanted to scream and cry, wail for Bruce and the avengers, for Artemis and her parents, but she couldn't, she was alone and she was fighting for her life. She already felt nauseous from the pain but managed to throw it against the wall with such force that the beast was knocked out. She hoped they wouldn't make her kill it, and for once her hopes were answered.
A team of men dragged away the beast and she was left alone in the blood stained white room. Suddenly the wall to one side became transparent and she could see Artemis fighting a similar beast as a cougar, barely being able to hang on. Her fur was ripped by countless claw marks and she looked exhausted, but finally she managed to subdue the beast as well. The same men took that beast away as well and both girls were alone.
Artemis became a human again and the two sisters pounded on the glass, trying to talk to each other but not being able to hear. Finally, they both mouthed the words, I love you, to each other before they were dragged away by more S.H.I.E.L.D  agents  and brought back to their pitch black cells.
" Kee?" Artemis asked in to the darkness.
" Yes?" Kee answered shakily as the pain caught up with her.
" It hurts," Artemis whispered after sobbing loudly.
" I know it hurts Arty, but you just wait, daddy and all our family will find us," Kee soothed, until Artemis began to snore softly, asleep from exhaustion.
Kee couldn't sleep, she was in too much pain to sleep and going dizzy from blood loss. Come on daddy, please come for us.....