The School Attacked

It was mid morning when the avengers were alerted by Jarvis that Nick Fury was hailing them all on phone call.
" yeah, I'm here," Bruce greeted casually, not really listening much.
" Get the avengers now! Loki is back, and he's attacking Redstone High School!" Nick yelled in to the phone urgently.
Bruce gasped, his eyes wide with fear.
" That's where Kee and Artemis go to school!" He yelled.
" Avengers assemble, the girl's school is being  attacked by Loki!" Bruce yelled in to the intercoms.

Fires raged all over the school, but the students huddled in their classrooms, terror in their eyes. They couldn't get out because the doors were securely stuck, someone had made sure no one could get out. All the kids knew was that a villain was rampaging through their school. In Mrs Hutchinson' s English class, everyone was absolutely terrified. The boys were hiding in various places around the classroom, while the girls hid in the storage room. The teacher was with the boys.
" I'm scared, what if he comes to kill us all," Wept a little blonde girl.
" Hush now, Lilly, we are all thirteen now, we can't cry over a man in the school, now listen up because if we are all very quiet I might just play a game with you guys," Kee hushed gently, hugging the girl reassuringly.
" What sort of game?" Lilly asked.
" A special game called sleeping lions, you have to pretend to be asleep, and stay perfectly still Ill be watching, any sound and any movement and I'll call you out," Kee suggested.
She knew that if the man happening to somehow see them faintly through the one way glass he'd think they were all asleep or even dead from smoke inhalation. She herself would pretend too, and let the others think she was watching them closely, when really she wanted them quiet and still, thinking of anything but the man rampaging outside.
It seemed to work, until a loud bang made all those hopes vanish. The door to the storage room was thrust open and Mrs Hutchinson stood there, nervously gesturing for the girls to get out. They all did, and Kee didn't like what she saw. She and Artemis saw a man in green and gold robes, with black hair and icy blue eyes staring around the classroom.
" I know you, you attacked New York last year, you're Loki!" Mrs Hutchinson stuttered in terror.
" That's right, glad to know I'm not forgotten," Loki chuckled.
He hit their teacher in the head with the butt of his staff and the English teacher slumped to the floor, knocked out cold, Loki grinned at them evilly.
" Everyone get in line," he ordered.
The kids formed up around Kee and Artemis who refused to move.
" Which one of you girls is Artemis, and which boy is Kee?" Loki asked menacingly.
Kee felt Artemis stiffen in fear beside her and tears were welling in her twin's blue eyes. She gazed at Kee in terror.
Kee stepped forward angrily, putting herself in front of her sister safely.
" First of all, Kee is a girl, and second of all, you aren't getting to either of them," Snarled Kee.
" You, puny mortal scum, do not take that tone with me, and who you to stand in my way?" Loki threatened.
Kee didn't flinch, instead, she kicked. She smashed her foot right up, kicking him hard, right in the sensitives. Loki screeched in pain and stumbled backwards, groaning.
" Hey it works, he really does talk in soprano now," Kee sniggered boldly.
Loki glared at her and was about to hit her with his staff when the roof was torn off and in flew Thor and Tony, the rest of the avengers managed to get through the magically sealed door after struggling.
" Get away from the mortals Brother, what is it you want?" Thor asked, gesturing for peace.
" I want the ones called Artemis and Kee, they must be taken!" Loki snapped.
" You won't get them without getting through us," Tony growled, knowing he'd die before letting Loki get to Kee or Artemis, especially Artemis.