Stronger

" What....... No one can contain the stones like this, we could barely hold the orb for a few minutes with all of us working together!" Gamora said shakily as she gazed at the girls.
Artemis turned her pure blue eyes on Gamora who gulped at the sight of her entire eyes glowing light blue.
" We do not contain the stones, we are the stones, and these girls were chosen to keep us safe for they were worthy," Artemis said in a voice way too deep for her.
" Who, who am I talking to?" Rocket asked in shock.
" The Teseract," Snarled Artemis.
" This is not possible, the stones can't do this, they can't be humans! Odin would not allow it!" Thor said in surprise.
" We don't take orders from anyone, Odin is a fool if he thinks that he can contain the power of the stones. Only Keelan and Artemis can contain the stones. Just be thankful the other stones didn't decide to become humans," Kee said with a smirk on her face.
" You tried to contain me once, don't count on doing it again anymore," She added in an angry voice towards Starlord.
Bruce couldn't stop himself, he had to ask the stones questions while they were speaking.
" Why show yourselves now? Are you controlling everything my girls do?" Bruce asked shakily.
" We had to show ourselves, for if not, our family may have been wounded. The girls do not know they are the stones, we have given them that luxury. Their powers come from us and we decide when they need to use those powers, but the girls are in control of everything else. They are their own minds," Artemis spoke up, sauntering closer to Kee until the two of them were shoulder to shoulder.
" So that is why Loki was searching for you girls, he wanted the stone's power," Steve mumbled.
" That Asgardian scum will never have us! Never!" Kee snarled, tensing up.
" Is there a reason that you've become humans now?" Starlord asked curiously.
" The world is in danger. Loki is rising, and his master is growing weary of waiting for him to gain earthly control," Artemis informed, face creased with mild concern.
" We will fight him!" Thor vowed.
" We know. And Guardians of The Galaxy, he isn't just stop at earth, his master will send Loki to destroy every planet who opposes him. Starting with earth, but be warned, Xandar is next," Artemis informed, gazing at the other team.
" He will not destroy Xandar, we will stop him first," Drax vowed gravely.
" You are both good teams, good friends, fight together and you have a chance. And Guardians?" Kee murmured happily.
" Yes," Asked Starlord tentatively.
" Never, ever, keep me contained in your man satchel again, it's filthy," Kee said with a smirk.
Starlord gulped in fear but nodded assent, knowing she'd probably blast him if he ever tried to contain her again. He was glad he'd tricked Yondu and hadn't given the orb over.
And just as she finished speaking, both girls staggered.
Artemis pitched forward and fell to the floor, snoring softly with a peaceful smile on her face, back to normal now the Teseract was finished speaking.
Kee just stood there, swaying, sweat beaded her forehead and her eyes were back to their normal brown.
" What......Okay, what happened and why is everyone spinning?" Kee asked curiously, wondering if they had finally listened to her and stopped fighting.
Her eyes rolled up in her head and she fell forward, only to be caught by Starlord who was close by.
" She remembers nothing of what just happened," Drax murmured in shock.
Bruce ran over and grabbed Kee out of Starlord's arms.
" don't talk about my daughters like that, they might be able to hear you!" Bruce snapped. He put her on the couch where Tony had also placed Artemis, the two girls looked so peaceful together.
" You sired these girls?" Gamora asked in surprise.
" No, I'm their uncle. Their parents died and they live with us now," Bruce informed icily.
" We must leave now, we must inform the council of Xandar about the impending attack, and about our discovery," Starlord decided.
" Don't you dare say a word about these girls to your council. They'll just send people to contain them, and no one is containing and testing on our girls ever again," Tony snapped.
" Fine," Starlord grumbled so another attack wouldn't start.
The Guardians Of The Galaxy left in their ship, without an apology for attacking or anything, but with the knowledge that they'd just seen the new most powerful people in the Galaxy.
The avengers gazed down at the two sleeping girls. No one quite knew what to do now. The girls seemed to be acting completely normal in their sleep, the way Kee had talked, she obviously didn't know what had happened and neither did Artemis by the content look on her face.
" We have to tell them," Clint murmured.
" No! We can't tell them, imagine how they'll react after only just starting to feel better after their imprisonment!" Bruce defended ferociously.
" They'll have to find out some time, then they can learn to channel their powers," Steve said helpfully.
" No, let them maintain their innocence," Thor shot back.
" Innocent, they aren't innocent. Both of them are going to have to deal with it, be strong," Natasha growled.
" Kee may get over it, she's strong and mature. But Artemis..... She acts so much younger, so carefree and loving her childhood years, she won't take it well. It may break her!" Bruce said desperately.
" No she won't be broken, because Kee will be there for her. And so will we all," Clint soothed.
" I, I suppose, but if these girls are broken by this, then I'm blaming you. But let's just wait until they get strong again before we tell them, okay," Bruce sighed, with Thor nodding in agreement, still not sure whether they should know.
" Tell who what?" Asked a sleepy voice from the couch.
Kee had one eye open slightly but it was drooping shut again as they spoke, Bruce's loud arguing had made her wake up.
" Nothing, Keebee, go back to sleep," Natasha soothed.
Kee yawned and closed her eyes again.
" Okay mummy," she whispered back to Natasha before falling back to sleep almost instantly.