Nick Fury is Furious

Artemis discovered her powers the day after.
She had been swimming in the pool outside the training area when she'd felt herself swimming faster than usual. She had flipped on to her back to do some backstroke when she'd realised that all she could see was grey wet skin. When she'd screamed, the sound had been a strange crackling sound with pops and whistles inserted in. SHE WAS A DOLPHIN! She'd run inside after changing back in to a human form to see Clint practicing his skills.
" I'm a, I'm a, I'm a," she stuttered.
" You're a what?" Clint asked in concern at the wild look in her terrified eyes.
" I'm a fricking DOLPHIN!" Artemis had yelled.

Needless to say, everyone wasn't sure whether she was playing a prank or just plain crazy but after jumping back in the pool they'd believed her, but this time, she'd been a manta ray. and so they found out that she was able to change form in to animals.

So now both sibling sinew they had powers, but neither found control them. Over the next few weeks, Artemis randomly changed form at random times, in the shower she had been singing and then turned in to a songbird, at the dinner table she'd been eating a lamb wrap and turned in to a sheep, all the while wondering if it counted as cannibalism to eat meat now.
Kee had had it off worse though, she'd been randomly practicing her cooking skills for cooking class at school when she'd accidentally made fire come out of the oven, she'd been swimming with Artemis when she'd accidently caused a freak wave in the pool and almost drowned herself, that was also when she found that she could hold her breath for a long time.

So the sisters had powers, and neither them, nor the avengers knew what to do. Tony, Bruce and Thor tried to help Kee control her elemental gifts, while Natsha, Clint and Steve tried to stop Artemis randomly changing form at the dinner table. And yet every day their powers grew stronger still. And who should notice? none other than Nick Fury.

The girls were doing homework at the table while the avengers attempted to cook and answer geometry questions when Nick Fury arrived. The girls had barely met the avenger's boss in their months at the tower, but they knew him.
" Hey Nick," Artemis greeted excitedly.
Nick just grunted and continued to enter the took until he was right behind the girls.
" Hey Nick, can you help me figuire out the linear relationship of this Cartesian plane?" Kee asked absentmindedly as she tried to work through her question that Bruce had set, naturally it was quite hard.
" No," Nick said angrily.
The avengers turned to face him, not sure whether he was about to Spring a mission in them or what. They figured there was some villain they needed to catch. But they were wrong.
" Avengers, when were you planning on telling me we had two new power wielding kids in our midst?" Fury demanded.
" Hey they aren't new, you've met them before," Steve reminded him.
Artemis gave a little wave of greeting for effect.
" Yes but you never informed me that they were dangerous!" Fury yelled.
Kee stared at him in surprise, all thoughts of homework gone.
" Hey, Arty and I aren't dangerous," Kee said in confusion, not sure why he was being so hostile.
" Quiet, Kee," Fury snarled.
Her eyes widened in surprise but fit once she actually listened and stayed quiet. Bruce walked in to the room, to find the avengers glaring at their boss, and his nieces looking very surprised.
" What's going on?" Bruce asked.
" Nick thinks the girls are dangerous, he's scaring them!" Natasha growled angrily whilst glaring at Nick.
" They aren't dangerous to S.H.I.E.L.D," Bruce answered in confusion.
" Oh yes they are, agents, take them away!" Fury barked.
Instantly, agents of shield dropped from the ceiling and raced through the doors, guns at their sides. Most went to hold back the avengers, as one talk guy threw Artemis over his shoulder and dragged her towards the door as she kicked and screamed.
" Drop her!" Kee yelled, using the wind around her to push the man down, letting Artemis scramble to her feet.
" Stop her!" Nick yelled.
Instantly an agent arced towards Kee, who blasted the sink water at him and sent him flying backwards. Others cams at her but she kept using the elements to keep them away.
The avengers struggled furiously, but they didn't want to hurt the agents, since some were actually their friends and they couldn't hurt the people on their side. Besides, if the hurt an agent, Fury might hurt the girls!
Kee was looking panicked now as more and more agents came at her, she was trying to not hurt them badly but it was getting harder and harder to see if Artemis was okay and she was getting  worried.
An agent grabbed her arm and yanked her towards the door as she struggled and kicked at him.
" Help me! Don't let them take me away from Artemis!" She yelled in panic.
Bruce ran towards her but a blow to the head brought him crashing down to the ground, the last thing he saw before blacking out was Artemis and Kee struggling until they were hit by two darts that made them go limp.