Kee's Dress

Kee stared at Bruce willing him to let her go out alone, Drew is counting on me, let him be able to see me!
" Just tonight, Kee, just this night and then you be supervised okay?" Bruce offered, pinching the bridge of his nose.
" Yeah, okay, and thanks Bruce," Kee sighed in relief and raced away to get changed, considering she was leaving in two hours.
" Ummmmmmm, Artemis, do you own a nice dress?" Kee asked curiously.
" Nope, but you've got your church dress Keebee, wear that!" Artemis decided.
" No, it's in the wash ," Kee said in frustration.
" I think I can help you, Kee," Natasha said, walking in to the room with three dresses in her hand to choose from.
The three girls smiled.

Half an hour later, Natasha walked in to the living room, clapping for everyone's attention.
" I want to present to you, your daughters," Natasha said with a smile.
Everyone's attention was on the door as a girl walked through it. It was Artemis and she looked great. The jade green dress brought out her eyes and her auburn hair.
" Daddy, do I look nice?" Artemis asked hopefully.
" YES," Answered every one of the avengers at once, they looked at each other and smiled.
To them, they all felt like fathers to the girls.
Artemis giggled at them and twirled, showing them the floaty skirt of the dress that made her look beautiful.
" But I'm not they star of this show," Artemis murmured as she sat down on Steve's lap.
Kee walked in, eyes shining happily for the first time since she'd been there. She was even more stunning. Natasha proudly grinned at her, the red head's styling had worked perfectly on Kee, whose blue dress and make made her look like a model.
" You gentlemen done staring?" She asked snidely, back to her old self.
" Wow, Kee, you look great!" Murmured Clint.
" Thanks," she murmured curtly.
" sir, there's a boy here asking for Kee," Jarvis announced.
Instantly all the avengers jumped to their feet and elbowed in front of each other to get in front of their friends. Everyone wanted to get in front, and everyone wanted to greet Kee's date.
" I'll go!" They all chorused.
" Oi, I'll go alone thanks," Kee ordered, sidestepping them all.