We Were Sisters Once

And the fight started instantly. Loki and The Teseract flew towards the ship with fury in their eyes, ready to kill at a moments notice. The avengers sprang in to action, keeping to the original plan. Loki followed them towards the ship, hoping to stop them from freeing the hostages and killing his hired soldiers.
" Orb, you're mine!" The Teseract snarled, not even bothering to follow the others.
Bruce, still flying the avenger's ship, put it on autopilot and clambered out on to the deck, clinging to a ridge at the top of the ship to stop himself from falling.
" Artemis, you need to calm down, don't let the Teseract take control!" Bruce cried.
" I already have control," The Teseract hissed.
She threw a ball of blue energy at Kee, who didn't even attempt to defend herself as the blue energy slammed in to her and made her yell out in pain and fear.
" Stop, Artemis, just stop this! She's your sister! Your twin!" Bruce yelled commandingly, angered by the sight.
" You have no right to remind me of this, util this year you didn't even know we existed. This, twin, of mine has never loved me, just like you've never loved me," The Teseract hissed.
Kee was holding her head in her hands, groaning and shaking.
" Kee, you okay?" Bruce asked worriedly, as the girl was close to him.
" No! The more energy she sends my way, the harder it is to contain the orb!" Kee hissed, looking at him, flecks of purple starting to show in her eyes.
" FIGHT ME AND PROVE TO EVERYONE THAT YOU HAVE NEVER LOVED ME," The Teseract yelled to both of them.
Bruce felt his heart breaking, where was the girl so excited by meeting the avengers? Where was the bright, bubbly teenager? Where was Artemis? He knew where, Loki's master was controlling her mind, forcing her to voice her darkest thoughts and most irrational beliefs from the past.
" I won't fight you," Kee said, her voice heartbroken.
" Are you sure?" The Teseract asked snidely as she zoomed close, holding a large silver dagger and pointing it at Kee.
" Yes," Kee said simply.
Bruce rushed inside the ship, he had to fly it closer to the girls, in case this escalated. Apparently it had just escalated.
" It's time to die, my former twin," The Teseract whispered in a sweet voice.
" You can't kill an infinity stone," snarled Kee.
" No....... But I can put them in to a lot of pain for eternity," snarled The Teseract.