I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.2

Sophia:I can't believe that asshole said that about me!

Jennifer:I know right *closes trunk* he have no rights to say that to you.

Sophia:Or any other costumer who goes into that store *shakes her head* I still can't believe that I thought that he was cute.

Jennifer:Even though he was kinda cute.

Sophia:If you want him then you can have him.I saw him checking you out anyways.

Jennifer:*shocked* He was?

Sophia:Yea,when you was too busy looking in your phone he was checking you out.

Jennifer:Oh,wow that's disgusting.

Sophia looks at her reflection in the car window and grabs both sides of her stomach and squeezes it then lifts it making a disgusted look on her face.

Jennifer:Hey,stop that! Don't listen to him,Sophia you're beautiful inside and out.

Sophia:I know but I just wish I didn't have all this fat on me.And I really regret telling him how much I weigh.

Jennifer:There's nothing wrong with you,Sophia most men like meat on their female's bones.

Sophia sighs and gets inside of the car with Jennifer and buckled her seat belt as she spotted Jacob talking to a slim thick girl wearing a short tank top and short shorts with black boots.

Jennifer:Don't worry about that asshole,Sophia karma will get him back for what he did.

Sophia:You and this karma crap,I'm all about God *chuckles a little* but I hope he get what he deserves.

Jennifer:But if not then I know a few people who'll get him real good.

Sophia:Umm,God will come through and I don't think that's a good idea to bring violent people in this,it's not a big deal.

Jennifer:Are you sure?

Sophia:Yes,Jennifer I'm not crazy like you who'll chop a nigga's ball off if he pisses you off.

Jennifer:*laughs* I would not do that.

Sophia:Are you sure about that? Because if I remember correctly you had a knife in your left hand and his balls in your right hand ready to chop them off.

Jennifer:Hey,he had it coming! He should have never slept with
anyone that's not me.

Sophia:It was your cousin who seduced him and gave him oral sex.

Jennifer:That nigga still had it coming.

Sophia:And what about your cousin? What did she get?

Jennifer:A brutal beat down *puts key in and starts the car*

Sophia:What happened with sister before mister?

Jennifer:Girl,that thot is just my cousin for now.She'll never be on sister level ever again.

Sophia:I'm so happy you said that because in middle school you was all buddy,buddy with her when she slept with your first boyfriend.

Jennifer:He was a dog anyways and that's a different story.But let's go home and try these outfits,so we can go out tonight.

Sophia:You're the one who's driving,so,I'm waiting for you.

Jennifer backs up her car almost hitting Jacob who was pushing the shopping carts behind their car. Sophia looks back out the window and smirks at him and gives him the middle finger as Jennifer drove away

Jacob:Crazy ass hoes *continues to push shopping carts*

Coworker:Hey,are you okay?

Jacob:Yea,I'm fine.

Coworker:I was just making sure because I saw that you almost got hit by that woman's car.

Jacob:Yea,there's a lot of crazy people in this world who'll do some crazy stuff like that.

Coworker:I'm Aaron by the way.

Jacob stopped walking and looked at his coworker Aaron from top to bottom as Aaron reached his hand out for a handshake then balls up his fist for a fist bump.

Jacob:What are you doing,Aaron?

Aaron:I have no clue what type of guy you are,so I'm trying to figure out which one do you do.

Jacob:Oh,well to be honest I give handshakes to females,so I can kiss their hands if I'm interested in them and give men a fist bump.

Aaron:So,a fist bump it is.

Jacob gives Aaron a fist bump as a Bbw female walks by wearing a fitted mini skirt and hand in hand with a thin and tall dark chocolate man,looking at each other very happily and enjoying each others company.

Jacob:That's just nasty.

Aaron:What is?

Jacob:That guy who came in the store with that huge girl holding his hand.

Aaron:Okay,so? How's that nasty?

Jacob:She's a big girl with like rolls in her back.

Aaron:And?

Jacob:It's disgusting! He should have a girl who have curves and legs not a over baked muffin with fat chicken thighs.

Aaron:Size shouldn't matter when it comes to love.

Jacob:Then that's not love because it should matter.Don't you want a healthy girlfriend?

Aaron:I have a wife actually and she weighs like two hundred and ten pounds.

Jacob:*looks at Aaron* I'm so sorry,bro, I didn't know.I hope I didn't offend you.

Aaron:No,you didn't offended me at all.

Jacob:Okay,good but how can you do it?

Aaron:Do what?

Jacob:Falling in love with a plus sized female? How do the two of you get intimate?

Aaron:When it comes to love size doesn't matter.If you really love that person,you wouldn't care how big or skinny that person is.

Jacob:But it's not attractive.

Aaron:To you but not to me and other guys around this world.You're still young and growing but you'll realize it when you get older and more mature.

Jacob:How would you know?

Aaron:Because I was like you when I was younger.Going after skinny and thick girls,body shamming bigger females and finding them unattractive *shakes his head* I was wrong for that.

Jacob:What happened?

Aaron:I fell in love with one.

Jacob:How?

Aaron:Her personality *smiles* once you get to know that person and their personality you'll soon realize that looks and size doesn't matter to you anymore.

Jacob:That stuff really works?

Aaron:*nods* Yep but I gotta get back to work and help with the shopping carts like you should be doing,Jacob and maybe after work we can head out for a drink.

Jacob:Sounds like a plan.

Aaron:Awesome! So,I'll see you after work? I need new hang out pals.

Jacob:Sure I'll be waiting up front after work.

Aaron:Alright,I'll see you later *leaves*

Jacob:Hmm,nice guy*continues to push shopping carts*