Surgery 😱💔😭😔

Okay,so something terribly wrong happened to me to the point that I couldn't do anything at all.But to tell you now,this story might sound crazy to y'all,so be prepared.

{Before surgery}

Okay,so a month and a few weeks ago the right side of my bottom was feeling really sore and I ignored it because I figured it was from my little sister slapping it too hard from playing too much....Yes,I said "little sister"... She's not Les or anything,she just likes to play too much a lot and I'm just her favorite target haha.A few days later the soreness had gotten worse and a lump started to grow and it was swelling and of course my stubborn a** assumed that it was just bruised tissue.So,I told my mom and she got worried and told me that I needed to go to the hospital and get it checked out just to make sure and I told her "No,it's just bruised tissue,I'll be fine" not only that but I hate hospitals.Two weeks later the swelling gotten so much worse to the point I could barely walk,I had to waddle like a penguin,I couldn't sit because how big the lump was and how painful it was when I sat on it, I couldn't bend over and every time it throbs it causes so much pain like omg I couldn't stop crying.So,I told my mom to call the ambulance and she did and I ended up going to the hospital

(At the hospital)

So,here I am laying on the stretcher in a lot of pain,giving the nurses all of my information and letting them know that it was my first time coming there. And as soon they put me into into a room where they given me pain medication and took my blood etc etc.I looked to my right side and saw the name of the hospital,Sinai Grace Hospital... And when I saw the name I got so emotional and nervous because it was the same hospital my little brother passed away in.I had like a total breakdown and prayed to the Lord that nothing bad happens to me,I was really scared.Thirty minutes to probably an hour later the doctor's assistant came in to ask questions then she left and came back with the doctor and she told me that she needed to check the right side of my bottom to see how deep the swelling and omg you guys,what she did was extremely uncomfortable and painful at the same time.I never felt that kind of experience until that day.I had to remind myself that it's her job more than once when she was down there like she was on a treasure hunt.I was so irritated when she made the pain worse after she left but I cooled down as soon as they brought in more pain medication.Minutes pass by it was peaceful and quiet until they had an patient that had mental illness screaming and shouting at the nurses and doctors like there's no tomorrow. She was all "No,I don't wanna do this" To "I want a phone" to screaming "rape" and cussing them out... It was a bit annoying but I'm a nice person, I stayed quiet.But I couldn't speak for the other patients because one of them started to fuss and and cuss at her because she wouldn't shut up,so it turns into two patients going back and forth with each other,it was crazy but funny at the same time.So,the assistant came back with a concerned look on her face and that made me even more scared.She asked if I ever wondered how I end up getting it and I told her my story about my little sister and I asked her if she knew what caused the lump on the right side of my bottom and she told me that she doesn't know and that they might have to perform surgery on it.

(After Surgery)

To make the story short,they did surgery on my bottom,I woke up saying "It hurts,it hurts" all I can remember is the doctor and nurses holding a mask on my face telling me to take deep breaths but while I'm panicking,in my head I'm thinking that they're trying to suffocate me...I've been hearing lots of bad crazy things about hospitals,so I didn't trust them in the beginning but because of how tight the mask felt,I kept moving my head trying to keep it away and then the next thing I know I ended up going back to sleep and waking up in a different room.After all the medication,the sign effects from the medication:Dizziness,light headedness,vomiting,nausea etc etc was driving me crazy,I couldn't even eat because it didn't taste like food it tasted like nasty medicine and that made me lose a bunch of weight especially from vomiting a lot.I stayed for another day, the doctor came in and told me what caused the lump and the swelling... I had some ingrowth pimple inside on the right side of my bottom and it popped and got infected badly.Sweating a lot especially on the bottom half because I walk a lot while wearing this huge winter coat caused bacteria and that bacteria crated that pimple,so all along I've been thinking that it was just a bruised tissue when it wasn't.It took two weeks...Well,they said that it was going to take two weeks to heal but it took more than two weeks because how big the wound was but the patching it up part was the worst because it was painful when they did it.When I had help to patch it up at home was better because my mom was more gentle. I felt a bit uncomfortable at first because I have another female doing it but then again she's my mother.But out of all of that.... I couldn't do anything. Like literally,I couldn't go to school,I couldn't clean,I couldn't help watch the kids,all I could do was take medication and lay in bed all day.My mom and older sister had to bring food to me,I felt so bad I put so much effort to do something for myself and get used to walking again.My legs felt like jello for a few days but they've gotten better than ever and I'm fully recovered from everything and I'm so happy because my medication sign effects was driving me crazy,like every time i try to move,all I felt was dizziness,I wanted my normal life back and thankfully I do.Not only that I would like to apologize for going M.I.A without letting y'all know what's going on.I am truly sorry,and I hope that you guys understand the painful situation I've went through.