I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.23

Jennifer:*squeals* I can't believe the two of you finally kissed!

Sophia:I know! And he smelled so good,and his lips is so soft!

Jennifer:Wow! I can't believe I missed your special moment AGAIN

Sophia:I'm pretty sure that you won't miss it again next time.

Jennifer:*sighs* If it happens again next time.*gasp* Did he asked you out yet?

Sophia:*groans* No,not yet

Jennifer:What?! Why not? He said that he likes you a lot,didn't he?

Sophia:Yea,but he didn't ask me anything after that.We just leaned in and kissed.

Jennifer:So,he's more interested?

Sophia:You can say that I guess.

Jennifer:*groans* I want the two of you to be a couple though.Y'all so cute together.

Sophia:Not cuter than you and Malik.And speaking of Malik--

Jennifer:*joking*Oh God,here we go.

Sophia:What? I wanna know what happened between you and Malik on your date.

Jennifer:We just went out to go eat and that's about it?

Sophia:Really? Are you serious?

Jennifer:I mean I had a great time with him.

Sophia:*shocked*Y'all didn't do anything cute or romantic?

Jennifer:*blushes a little* Well,he did buy me something during our little walk before heading back to his place.

Sophia:Awe! What did he give you?.

Jennifer:Girl,you don't see this gold dangling from my ears,snapped around my neck,and wrist? And let's not forget this beautiful gold ankle bracelet *shows her ankle*

Sophia:Wow! He gave you all of that?

Jennifer:*nods* You didn't think I bought all of this expensive jewelry,did you?

Sophia:Yea,I kinda did thought that.

Jennifer:Girl! *giggles* All of this haves Malik's name all over it.

Sophia:That's amazing,so how did it happened? Tell me the story,and don't skip out on any of the details.

Jennifer:Well,after we got done eating Malik asked me if I wanted to walk around before heading back to his house and of course I said yes.

{Flashback/Last night}

Malik:Did you enjoy yourself? Are you full? Did you wanted something else to eat?

Jennifer:No,I'm fine and full but thank you for asking.

Malik:Anything for you,baby girl.I just wanna make sure that you're having a good time.