I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.39

Sophia's POV

An hour past and this little...thing! Or whoever she is decided to walk over to the DJ booth and talk to Malik since she couldn't catch his attention,she decided that she's going to be all up in his face.He doesn't even want a girl like her! He already haves my best friend who's stuck at the house with her pregnant cousin doing God knows what.I don't understand why most females have the audacity to try to steal another woman's man.It's unclassy,it's crazy,it's dumb,and it's extremely pathetic.I promise,if she tries anything on Malik I'm going to cut in between and tell her what's real because I don't play when it comes to my best friend and her heart getting broken.It's bad enough that she been through a lot with her past, I don't want any of that stuff to repeat itself.I'm actually glad that my mom peeped something wrong or else Malik would have been that girl's prey already.

Tina:I knew it! I told you! That girl is nothing but trouble!

Sophia:Man,why is that little hoe trying to get with my best friend's man?

Tina:Because she's a hoe!

Gregory:I wouldn't say a hoe,honey.

Tina:What would you call her then? She's literally flirting with someone else's boyfriend.

Gregory:It's not like she's planning to have sex with him.

Tina:Gregory,don't be so naive! Majority of females who go to the club look for men to have a one night stand with.

Gregory:That don't mean she's doing it.

Sophia:Dad,please

Gregory:What?

Sophia:Just,please *pats her dad's back* don't talk anymore.

Tina:I'm saying something if she put those filthy hands on him.

Sophia:I'm saying something,too! That's my best friend's boyfriend. That's my best friend's property,not hers.

Jacob:Do you think that it's a good idea for the both of y'all to go over there and say something?

Sophia & Tina:Yes!

Jacob:But why? What if it escalated too quickly and fist starts flying?

Tina:I'm not going to put my hands on her.

Sophia:And I'm not going to put my hands on her either.

Jacob:Are you sure about that?

Sophia:Yes!...Only of she tries me and then I'm gonna put my hands on her.

Gregory:No,no,no! We do not need any drama.

Sophia:She shouldn't approached my best friend's man.

Tina:She shouldn't got herself in this mess.

Sophia:She should have went to somebody else *rolls her eyes*

Gregory:Man,you females are dangerous when it comes to situations like this.

Tina:You try to sit back and relax at a club while some other guy is all over your best friend's girlfriend.

Gregory:That's impossible to do something like that.

Sophia:That's why we're over here tripping!

Gregory:Well,he looks pretty secure to me.That girl isn't going anywhere with him.

Jacob:Even though she's trying so hard but your dad is right.Malik looks very uninterested.

{DJ booth}

Malik:Look,I have a girlfriend.You should go somewhere else with that flirting.

???:Oh c'mon! She's not here with you.

Malik:That's because she's back at home with her pregnant cousin keeping her some company.

???:Instead of being here with you? Sounds unfair

Malik:Yea,not really,miss.

Kandy:You can call me Kandy but with a K instead.

Malik:A K?

Kandy:Yea *smiles* like K for kids or kissing.

Malik:Why are you smiling?

Kandy:I can't smile to be friendly to you.

Malik:*rubs his chin* True,my bad.

Kandy:It's all good.Do you wanna get a drink with me while you're on your break?

Malik:I'm good,I already had enough to drink.I can't be drunk on the job.

Kandy:Just one drink.

Malik:I really can't.

Kandy:You're a fighter aren't you?

Malik:*chuckles* Nah,I just really can't.

Kandy:How about after work?

Malik:I got a girlfriend to go home to.

Kandy:You don't wanna take a drink before going home to your girlfriend?

Malik:*sighs* You're not going to take a no for an answer,are you?

Kandy:Nope

Malik:I didn't think so.

Kandy:I just wanna have one drink with you before you leave.Is that too hard to ask?

Malik:No,but I miss my baby girl and I wanna be in her arms after work when I get home.

Kandy:Please? Just one drink and I'll let you go home.

Malik:*sighs and looks at Kandy* Fine

{Sophia's table}

Tina:She's been over there for too long.

Sophia:I think that it's time to go over there and defend my best friend's property.

Tina:I agree with you *gets out of her seat*

Gregory:Do you really think that it's necessary to go over there?

Tina:To tell that girl over that what she's doing is wrong?

Sophia:And to tell her what's real.Yes,it's very necessary

Gregory:I think that we should just let it go.

Tina & Sophia:No!

Gregory:Or not

Sophia:Jacob,can you watch my stuff,please?.

Jacob:As long as you don't put your hands on anybody.

Sophia:Deal! *gives her purse to Jacob* We'll be right back.

Tina:With Malik by our side *leaves with Sophia*