I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.3

{Sophia's House}

Jennifer:Okay,so since you don't like bright colors *picks up a green shirt* what are you gonna wear tonight?

Sophia:*looking through her closet* Umm,I don't know yet I have so much to choose from.

Jennifer:*picks up a dress* How about this? You like dresses,right?

Sophia:What kind and what color?

Jennifer:It looks like a sun dress and it's blue and white stripes.

Sophia:Nah,I wear that on Sundays or Saturdays.

Jennifer:Right *drops dress* do you wanna wear a skirt?

Sophia walks out of her closet with a huge pile of clothes in her arms and drops it on her bed next to Jennifer as she lifts her hair in a pony tail and fans herself.

Sophia:God it was hot in there! But which skirt?

Jennifer picks up a really long black dress with a long split on the side and a silver chain attached to it.

Jennifer:Oooh,this is pretty but so freaking long and fancy.

Sophia:Yea,I like it but shouldn't wear it for tonight.

Jennifer:Why not? It's cute

Sophia:Remember when I wore that shirt that only matches with that skirt and I got into a fight with that chickand she messed it up?

Jennifer:Oh,yea *drops skirt* I forgot *sighs*

Sophia:Well,I can wear some jeans with a cute T-shirt.

Jennifer:No,that's not what you're gonna wear! I'll find you something just give me a minute.

Sophia:What about those leggings that you brought me?

Jennifer:The one with the black and white design?

Sophia:Yea,the one I let you borrow not so long ago.

Jennifer:*nervously smiles*

Sophia:Uh-oh,what did you do to my leggings this time?

Jennifer:Well,let's just say that the day that you let me borrow your leggings was on the same day I was on my period.

Sophia:Okay,so what happened?

Jennifer:I was also high and drunk and I guess I took the pad off thinking I was off, and I got blood all over it.

Sophia:Oh,that's just nasty!

Jennifer:I know and I'm so sorry,Sophia.

Sophia:Where are they now? *crosses her arms*

Jennifer:In the garbage because I couldn't get all of the blood out and the bleach made it worse,so I threw them away.

Sophia:Oh,my lord *shakes her head* remind me to keep my clothes away from you when you're on your monthly cycle thing.And those were the first and only leggings that I actually liked because of you.