I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.27

{11:30 Pm}

Jacob:So,how long we're going to have this third wheel hanging around with us?

Sophia:That third wheel is my best friend first of all.And just until Monday,just like she said.

Jacob:*lays next to Sophia* Do she know that I'm staying overnight for a couple days?

Sophia:Not yet but she will soon.

Jacob:How?

Sophia rolled over and climbed on top of Jacob as she sits straight up with a smirk on her face,rubbing on his chest.

Jacob:Ohhh *grabs her hips* now I see how we're going to tell her *bites lower lip*

Sophia:Actually no *gets off*

Jacob:What? Why not?

Sophia:Because I'm not ready yet to give myself to you.

Jacob:Are you a virgin?

Sophia:No,but I wish that I was again.

Jacob:Then why did you climbed up on me like you was about to do something freaky?

Sophia:I wanted to see if I was heavy to you or not.

Jacob:Apparently I didn't because I'm not complaining about it.

Sophia:I know that now.

Jacob:Okay,well bring that soft and sexy body back on top of me.

Sophia:Why?

Jacob:I wanna cuddle with my baby girl.

Sophia:*smiles* Okay

Sophia smiles and climbed back on top of Jacob,and started to kiss him as Jennifer walks into Sophia's bedroom with two huge cups of hot coco in her hands.

Jennifer:Woah! I didn't know that you was having company tonight,Sophia.

Sophia:He came home with us.

Jennifer:I know but I didn't know that you was going to have extra company.

Sophia:*confused* What?

Jennifer:His best friend that you're sitting on.

Sophia:Oh! No,this is not what it looks like.

Jennifer:Are you sure about that?

Jacob:She's positive about it.We was going to cuddle only.

Jennifer:Yea,then after cuddling there's kissing,and after kissing there's fu--

Sophia:Okay,we get it,Jennifer.I'm not even ready to give myself up to him.

Jacob:Yea, I told her to lay on me so we could cuddle with each other.

Jennifer:*sarcasm* Suurre,you did *smiles* but I'm going to leave the hot coco here.