I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.40

Jacob's POV

My heart is literally pounding out of control.I'm so worried about that female because only God knows what will Sophia and her mother would do for talking to Malik.I can kinda see it already happening.Sophia's mom walking up to the table with her hand on her hip along with some attitude.Sophia standing next to her mother with her arms crossed waiting for that girl to say something slick to her mother so she can have a reason to put her hands on her.*sighs* The Lord know that I don't wanna wittiness any drama on the first night.I'm begging him to send his Angels down and help these two control their temper towards the poor girl.I hope that I don't have to break any fight tonight before heading back to the house.

Kandy:So,how long you and your girlfriend been together?

Malik:About a good few months by now and it's going strong,too.

Kandy:That's good to know *sips on her drink* How did you meet her?

Malik:I met her at my friend's Superbowl party.She looked so beautiful that day.I just had to speak to her before anybody else did.

Kandy:*sarcasm* How cute *roll her eyes*

Malik:Aye,if you're going to act like that then you can bounce.

Kandy:I'm sorry,I can be a bit jealous sometimes.

Malik:Well,you need to get rid of that jealousy before it leads you to being single for life.No man likes a woman with an attitude. Or majority of us.

Kandy:It's majority,trust me.I've met a couple of men who loves women with attitude.

Tina:Before or after the orgy?

Kandy:Excuse me?

Malik:I didn't say that.

Tina taps on Kandy's shoulder and cleared hear throat as Kandy turned around with a disgusted look on her face.

Tina:Hi

Kandy:May I help you?

Tina:Yes,that man you're talking to isn't yours.

Kandy:I beg your pardon?

Sophia:You're talking to somebody else's property,honey.

Kandy:Ohh *looks at Malik* And which one of them is your girlfriend?

Sophia:Neither but he do belong to my best friend.

Kandy:Really? *laughs* Let me guess,she sent the both of you here to make sure that he doesn't cheat on her? Ha! How insecure of her to do.

Malik:Actually I came here with them.

Tina:Yea,while you're assuming pathetic things.

Kandy:Okay,so why are you here if he's your best friend's boyfriend?

Sophia:We're tired and don't wanna get too messed up,so we're ready to leave.

Kandy:Okay,bye.It was nice meeting you two and tell his girlfriend I said hi.

Tina:Oh no,honey,Malik is leaving with us.