I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.50

Jacob's POV

I love the fact that my girl Sophia is teaching her best friend the truth about the bible.If Sophia was some other girl,I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't dare bring Jennifer into the truth about it because most people are afraid to let other people know the truth that's in the bible.They're afraid that they'll lose people that's in their life.I already lost six to seven people who were my friends when I brought up the truth to them,and guess what? I really didn't care because I rather be into this truth instead of living this Babylon lifestyle and the bible even mentioned that once you come into the truth you'll lose friends and family.And it really doesn't bothers me because I have my girl Sophia and her friend Jennifer.Malik,we haven't talked to about but I know for a fact that if Jennifer is convinced that we've been lied to then so will Malik.I'm actually surprised that a girl like Jennifer is actually interested in this kind of stuff because she's one crazy lady but she's hella cool like her man Malik and I am very grateful for people like them and Sophia.

Malik:*picks up a bag filled with pants* Are you two sure that y'all wanna do this?

Jennifer:We are positive about this.I'm actually glad that I won't be wearing pants anymore.They're so uncomfortable.

Sophia:I know right,everytime I come home from work.I always take them off first before I do anything else.

Malik:So,you be waking around the house with nothing to cover your bottom?

Sophia:Yeeeep *throws pants away*

Jennifer:I bet Jacob would have loved to see that *smirks at Sophia*

Jacob:Y'all must love putting me on spotlight.

Jennifer:No *throws sweat pants away* We just enjoy putting you on spotlight.

Jacob:Yea,I thought so

Malik:So,what about this black Hebrew Israelites that I've been hearing about all over the news lately?

Sophia:What about them?

Malik:I've been hearing that they're a hate group that's been spreading hate everywhere.

Jacob:Say what?! *laughs* Hebrew Israelites doesn't spread hate.I know about them,I'm actually going to one of their camps.

Malik:Okay,if they don't spread hate then what do they do?

Jacob:They travel around the world spreading the truth about the bible to wake up the lost sheep of Israel.

Sophia:They call it hate because they don't like the sound of the truth.They just want us to stay blind while they keep hiding the truth from us.

Malik:What truth?

Jennifer:That we're the true Jews that the bible speaks of.

Malik:Jews? You mean you're Jewish?

Sophia:No,Jew not Jewish.

Malik:Okay,how do you know that y'all are the real Jews?

Sophia:Luke chapter twenty-one and verse twenty-four "And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled"