I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.31

Sophia's POV

I never thought that having a whole day with Jacob would be so much fun and romantic at the same time...Okay,maybe I did but I didn't think that it would have been ten times better than I expected.I mean when I first met Jacob at his job and how he acted towards me.I never thought that he would become a sweet,loving and caring man.All my life I thought men like him would never grow a heart or have respect for plus size females like me.But until now after spending so much time with Jacob,who is now my boyfriend.I realize that maybe some men can have a change of heart and become a better man towards a females especially if he's been raised by one without a father figure in his life.But then again I could be wrong....maybe.

Sophia:*singing* Ohhhh,I am enjoying this back massage very much.

Jacob:*chuckles* I thought so

Sophia:Why do you gotta do this to me?.

Jacob:I thought you wanted a back massage.

Sophia:I do because my back was causing so much pain.

Jacob:Now I'm here to take all your pain away.

Sophia:And you're doing a very great job.

Jacob:*chuckles* Thank you,baby.You deserve to be spoiled.

Sophia:Really?

Jacob:Yes! A King should always spoil his Queen. As love she's there by his side and give all her love.

Sophia:Have I been doing a good job with that?

Jacob:A very good job,ever since the day you accepted my apology you have.

Sophia:Oh,so you noticed me soften up on you that night?

Jacob:Yes,and I thought that it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Sophia:*blushes*

Jacob:You're a very sweet woman,Sophia.You're very beautiful,too.I am very blessed to have you in my life.

Sophia:You're too sweet,babe

Jacob:It's the truth,and you deserve to be told the truth. I wouldn't dare lie to you.

Sophia:I know,baby,and I wouldn't dare lie to you either.

Jacob:I know you wouldn't,baby.

Sophia:*smiles* I wonder if Jennifer is doing okay.

Jacob:Babe,she's a big girl.She's doing fine.

Sophia:But I haven't heard from her all day.

Jacob:She's probably knocked out from having too much fun with her cousin.

Sophia:*sighs*

Jacob:Hey,she's doing okay.I'm pretty sure that she'll call you when she gets the chance.

Sophia:I really do hope so because I miss her.

Jacob:And I'm sure that she misses you,too baby.

{Alice's house}

Alice:I can't believe we actually did that!

Jennifer:Well,believe it,baby girl. You know that I wouldn't dare let him get away with that.

Alice:Yea,that is true *giggles* So,what do you wanna do now?

Jennifer:Well,since I already seen my beautiful bedroom.I guess that we could go shopping.

Alice:Where do you wanna go?

Jennifer:Hmm,that's a good question.

Alice:We should go out eating instead.Since we can't figure out what mall we should go to.

Jennifer:I'm in the mood for T.G.I Friday.

Alice:Or Red Lobster

Jennifer:Nah,T.G.I Friday haves a ten dollar deal on their menu and I got a taste for some of their mozzarella sticks.

Alice:I thought they changed it to the twelve dollar deal.

Jennifer:Nope,they changed it back to ten now.And that sounds like a good deal to me.

Alice:Yea,same here

Jennifer:*laughs* We low-key sound like some broke ex-girlfriends right now.

Alice:I was just about to say that but you beat me to it.

Jennifer:Wow *shakes her head* Okay,let's go because I'm hungry and I know you're not in the mood to cook.

Alice:I'm really not *chuckles* but I do got a question.

Jennifer:What is it?

Alice:What if Omar really isn't the father of my baby?

Jennifer walks towards Alice and placed her hand on Alice's right shoulder.

Jennifer:Then I'm going to do my best to try to help you find the father.

Alice:What if we never find him?

Jennifer:Then I'll help you take care of it.Because ninety nine percent of chances that your baby daddy could be in jail or either dead if we can't find him.

Alice:Or he probably moved out of the state.

Jennifer:That too,but I'll still help you just in case.

Alice:*smiles* Thanks,Jennifer, that really meant a lot to me.

Jennifer:Anything for my cousin *smiles* Now let's go

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Author:Awe,that's a very sweet and kind thing for Jennifer to do and say...Even though Alice did steal her last guy but I'm glad that Jennifer forgave her and offered to help Alice with her baby if they don't find the father.But I would like to thank all of you for viewing and voting! It means a lot to me as always ❤ Don't forget to share,if you have any friends or family who's into books like this then you should definitely tell them about this one 😇 Comment of you have any ideas for me to put in this book,and of course I'll give you the credit for helping,don't forget to vote ❤