I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.43

Malik's POV
My heart is literally POUNDING right now.I can't even think straight! I am so freaking dumb for leaving the club with that random chick knowing that Sophia and Jacob would know and of course Sophia told Jennifer all about it.How do I know? How her tone was when I was on the phone with her was a bit off.I don't blame Sophia for letting Jennifer know that I left the club with Kandy.That's what a true friend do when they see something out of order and I would have done the same thing if I saw one of my homie's girl leaving with some guy that's not him.I just pray to the most high that Jennifer is calm when she sees my face.If not calm then let it be at least to the point where she doesn't try to kill me for what I've done.Did I have sex with the girl? Heck no! My parents didn't raised a deadbeat son who'll do terrible things to a woman like Jennifer or any other women.Kandy and I only took a thirty to fourty minute walk and when we return,Sophia and Jacob wasn't there anymore *sighs* I just really hope this doesn't ruin anything between us or the love that we have for each other.

Jennifer:*turns car off*

Jacob:Okay,now before you do anything crazy--

Jennifer & Sophia:*looks back at Jacob*

Jacob:What? This is somebody's life that I'm worried about.

Jennifer:*opens her car door* I won't kill your friend.I'm just going to have a little chat with him that's all *gets out and closes door*

Sophia:Do you need me this time or you want me to stay here?

Jennifer:You can stay here if you want it's up to you.

Sophia:*opens door* Jacob,you coming or are you staying here?

Jennifer:He might have to stay in the car.Is he a fast driver?

Sophia:Jennifer,stop it! We have no idea what that man did yet.

Jennifer:I didn't say I was going to do anything to Malik.It could be for the dumb dog he left with.

Sophia:Like I got bail money on me.

Jennifer:*sighs* Fine,I'll try my best not to touch anybody if I get mad.

Sophia:Don't try but do

Jennifer:I guess,scaredy cat

Sophia:I ain't scared I just don't want you in jail behind bars *gets out of car* because I really don't have bail money at the moment.

Jennifer:Alright *sighs* Are you coming or staying,Jacob?

Jacob:Are you gonna be calm when you see Malik?

Jennifer:I'll be calm when I see him but you on the other hand is a whole different story

Jacob:*gets out of car* You are so-

Jennifer:So what?

Sophia:*looks at Jacob*

Jacob:So...violent?

Sophia:*looks at Jennifer*

Jennifer:*stares at Jacob*