I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.41

Sophia's POV

I know his ass did NOT just leave with this girl! Did he forget that he haves a GIRLFRIEND?! Not only does he haves a girlfriend,he haves my BEST FRIEND as his girlfriend.And that's a HUGE problem right there.Something told me to stay over there with him,so that girl wouldn't convince him to leave with her.I should have brought Jacob over--....Nah,because if she saw Jacob,she'll try to be all over him,too.And I don't believe in fighting over men when there's plenty of them but I would have said a few words to that little ratchet chipmunk if she tried something to Jacob.

Sophia:I literally can't believe Malik left with her!

Jacob:Calm down

Sophia:Don't tell me to *squeaky voice* "Calm down"

Jacob:My voice doesn't sound like that.

Sophia:*normal voice* I don't care! You should never tell a female to calm down!

Jacob:*sighs* I know,I know,my mistake.But this is not a good time to rant right now.

Sophia:Umm,hello! That's my best friend's freaking boyfriend having a journey with another female! Are you even thinking right now?! We're talking about Jennifer here!

Jacob:Yea,you're right,we are *shakes his head* Malik is in some hot water right now.

Sophia:Boiling water! Because not only that he haves to deal with Jennifer,but he also haves to deal with me! *storms off*

Jacob:*chases after Sophia* Baby, wait!

{Kitchen}

Sophia:*growls*

Jacob:*stops* Okay,before you think about doing something crazy.Think about your future and how your parents will feel about this.

Sophia:*looks back at Jacob* Did you just think that I'll go crazy in the head and kill Malik before Jennifer does?

Jacob:*nervous* Umm,yea

Sophia:Oh *giggles* you're funny *giggles more*

Jacob:*nervously chuckles* I guess

Sophia:Yea *picks up knife* killing Malik would be to easy.And besides,killing is a crime and I don't kill.

Jacob:*sighs out of relief* Oh okay,that's good.But why do you still have that knife in your hand?

Sophia:Sometimes I like to have little imagination.

Jacob:Imagination? What kind?

Sophia:Whatever comes to my mind.Like if I'm in a happy mood I'll make a meal and pretend that I have my own cooking show.

Jacob:Annnd what about when you're mad?

Sophia:Oooh,I'm glad that you asked! *giggles* When I'm mad I just get a huge watermelon that's shaped like a human body,and I just take a knife and stab the watermelon multiple times while screaming like a crazed woman like this.

Sophia picked up a strange shaped watermelon and placed it on the counter as she lifted the knife and stabbed the watermelon,screaming out of anger. Jacob quickly runs behind Sophia and grabbed her hands.

Jacob:Okay,okay! I get the picture! Now stop it before you end up hurting yourself!

Sophia stabbed the watermelon one last time and kept the knife inside of it.

Jacob:Do you feel better?

Sophia:*nods* So much better.

Jacob:Okay,good *grabs knife* Now let me put this away before you end up on First fourty-eight *puts knife inside the sink*