I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.47

Jacob:So,how did it go with Jennifer? Did she threatened to kill you?

Malik:*chuckles* Nah,she didn't.It seemed like she understood.

Jacob:So,she's good with that situation? She's calm now?

Malik:I believe so because she was all lovey dovey with me again and I love it because she's more affectionate now.

Jacob:That's amazing to hear.

Malik:But--

Jacob:I knew that was coming! *laughs* what did she do?

Malik:Earlier today while you was knocked out sleeping.Sophia,her parents,Jennifer and I left to shop and plan other stuff for the wedding--

Jacob:Why nobody tried to wake me up?

Malik:We tried but you're a very heavy sleeper.Like Sophia literally sat and bounced on you while you were asleep.

Jacob:That explains everything.

Malik:What do you mean?

Jacob:I had this dream about Sophia and I--

Malik:Never mind,I already got a feeling how this dream went *chuckles*

Jacob:It felt real,dude,I literally thought that it was literally happening.

Malik:Of course it felt real.You had some soft cushion sitting on you.I'm surprised that your buddy didn't wake up while she was on you.

Jacob:Actually--

Malik:Oh,God

Jacob:I couldn't control it *laughs* I really couldn't.Where on me was she sitting on?

Malik:She was going for your lap but you turnd over and she sat on your back.

Jacob:Smart cause I would have woke up and things would have went down.

Malik:I'm gonna keep my comment because that was,wow *laughs*

Jacob:I'm just saying cause I love how she feels when we snuggle and cuddle and that's a turn on.

Malik:I hear you,I hear you.

Jacob:So,why are we packing our things?

Malik:Right,that brings me back to my story about Jennifer.

Jacob:What happened?

Malik:She got physical with the girl I was with at the bar after we was done talking.

Jacob:*confused* Wait,what?? I thought--

Malik:She saw her walking by at the same mall where we was at shopping.And I guess she snapped and went after her.

Jacob:Was it that bad?

Malik:Very bad and they was going to kick us out before we could even finish shopping.But Sophia had to beg them to let us finish and then leave.