I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.25

Jennifer:What do you mean you can't do it?!

Malik:I'm sorry,baby girl,I got called by one of the biggest clubs,and I couldn't turn it down.

Jennifer:*groans* I told Sophia's mom that you'll pay for it.

Malik:Why would you do that before asking me?

Jennifer:Because I thought you were going,so I thought that you would pay for it.

Malik:As much as I love weddings, I would pay.But sadly I can't because of that call.

Jennifer:Damn! Why did they call you instead of somebody else?

Malik:Because this special event that these couple holding wanted the owner of the club to let his DJ play but his DJ is on vacation,so they had to pick me.

Jennifer:What would happen if you said no?

Malik:The money they was planning to pay me will be given to another DJ who plays there.And I need to get paid of I wanna live under a roof.

Jennifer:Yea,I know I was just trying to help.

Malik:I know you was,baby girl,and that was very nice of you to do that for your best friend.But next time,please ask me first.

Jennifer:Okay,I will remember that.

Sophia walks into the living room with both of her hands behind her back as she stops and looked at Jennifer.

Jennifer:*shakes her head*

Sophia:*groans*

Malik:I really wish I could help you and Sophia but I can't,I'm sorry.

Jennifer:*sighs* No,it's okay it's not your fault.

Sophia:*whispers* Hey *waves her arms* Jennifer

Jennifer:Hmmm?

Malik:"Hmmm" what?

Jennifer:Nothing,something caught my attention *looks at Sophia*

Sophia:*whispers* Is he even coming?

Jennifer:*shakes her head*

Sophia:*whispers* Why not?

Jennifer:Hold on,Malik

Malik:Okay,baby girl

Jennifer:*puts phone on mute* He's been called in to DJ at this special event for this couple.

Sophia:Wow,when?

Jennifer:Somewhere around this month or the next two months near the wedding event.

Sophia:*whines* Noooo

Jennifer:I know,right! I don't wanna be without my baby.

Sophia:Not only that but now I have to tell my mom that she'll have to pay for it.

Jennifer:Or maybe not