I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.38

Jennifer's POV

I hate the fact that I have to spend my vacation without Malik being by my side twenty-four seven.There's countless hours of work that Malik haves to work on and it breaks my poor little soft heart.I support Malik one hundred percent with what he do but I have my moments when I want Malik to at least take a day or two off of work and spend some time with me.It's understandable though and I have to be strong for him but I don't know how long I can wait,I'm selfish,I want him all to myself every day.But a man gotta do what a man gotta do and that's work....and other stuff.But other than that while he's working I hope no ratchet hoodrats or no thots try to flirt with Malik.We're talking about a fine man being a DJ in Jamaica and I be hearing about how some females be acting in Jamaica when they see a attractive man in a club all alone.We will be having some problems up in Jamaica.

Sophia:Do you think we should have went to somewhere that's family friendly,so all of us could have hung out? I feel bad.

Jacob:I do,too but I doubt that there's any family friendly event going on around this time of night.

Tina:Actually they do,we just wanna keep our eyes on DJ boy over there.

Jacob and Sophia looks to their right at the DJ booth where Malik is at,playing DJ Khaled "Wild Thoughts" featuring Rihanna and Bryson Tiller.

Sophia:Are you talking about Malik?

Tina:Yes! You know that we gotta have Jennifer's back when she's not around.

Jacob:With all respect,I don't think that Malik would do anything behind Jennifer's back.

Sophia:Yea,he loves her too much,mom.

Tina:Say that now but when he starts to drink,it's a different story.

Sophia:But Malik? He wouldn't dare hurt Jennifer.

Tina:Just wait for it and you will see.

Sophia:*looks at Gregory* Do she always talk crazy like this?

Gregory:Well,I--

Tina:I'm not talking crazy! I've just been in this situation before and I wanna make sure that it doesn't happen to Jennifer.

Sophia:You think what happened to you will happen to Jennifer?

Tina:You'll be surprised,my dear.Just wait and keep your eyes on that girl who's being fast in the ass on your right.

Sophia turned her head to the right side of her and spotted a thick dark skinned female wearing a tight short dark red dress,moving her body to the music in a very seductive way.

Sophia:Why her?

Tina:She keeps eyeing Malik.

Gregory:How do you know? She could be looking at somebody else.

Tina:There is nobody else standing where she's looking except for Malik!

Sophia looks back at the DJ booth and sees Malik bobbing his head and rocking his body to the music as he takes a couple of sips from his drink.Jacob looks over on Sophia's right and sees the dark skinned female moving her round bubbled butt in a circle and drop it like it's hot.Keeping her balance,she slowly goes back up swinging her hips side to side while staring at Malik.

Jacob:*shocked* Wow,your mother isn't lying.

Sophia:What did you see?

Jacob:Something I wish that I didn't see.She--*sighs* the dancing that she was doing while staring at Malik.

Tina:I told you I wasn't talking crazy.

Sophia:We need to do something about this *shakes her head*

Gregory: Was he looking at her while she was dancing like that?

Jacob:I don't know,I wasn't looking his way.

Sophia:Malik is too busy doing his own thing.He's not paying any attention to her.

Malik starts to switch up the music and added Destiny's Child "Independent Women" into the mix as he looked up and spotted the dark skinned female dancing her way towards the booth.

Malik:*rolls his eyes and shakes his head*

Tina:I just don't understand females like her.She doesn't even know if he's in a relationship or not.

Sophia:You'll be surprised what women do in this generation.They don't care if he's taking taken or not.

Tina:Well,that's just pathetic and nasty!

Sophia:You can say that again.

Jacob:*whistles at Malik* Yo!

Malik:*looks at Jacob*

Jacob:*yells*Did You see that chicken head?

Malik looks at Jacob confused as Sophia starts to fake dance and points at the dark skinned female on the dance floor.

Malik:*laughs and nods*

Gregory:Chicken head?

Jacob:She'll know that we're talking about her if I said--

Sophia:Hoe

Jacob:What she just said.

Tina:I would have still said it,I don't care if she heard me or not.

Sophia:*laughs* You're a mess,mom.

Tina:What? She's the one who's trying to get his attention and he's in a relationship with your best friend.

Sophia:Let's see what she's going to do first and then you can say something about her.

Tina:Fine but if he gets wrapped around her finger,I'm blaming you.

Sophia:Trust me on this one *looks over at Malik*

Malik takes more sips of his drink and looks on the dance floor where the dark skinned female is dancing seductively to the music.

Sophia:Or pray that he doesn't drink too much to the point that he does something stupid.