I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.44

Jennifer's POV
To be honest I thought that I had to beat somebody's ass when I arrived at Malik's job.But apparently it was just an false alarm and I'm happy because I didn't have to go anywhere with handcuffs on.I'm one hundred percent that Sophia is happy that nothing happened because she knew that she would be the one to come and get me from that hell hole.I mean yea,it's disgusting when two females go at it over a guy but where I'm from it's defend what you got or lose what you got.Call me crazy but I feel Malik a whole lot and I'm not ready to lose him to any hoodrat who's only looking for a piece of meat to play with and throw it away when they're done with it.No,like I can't let that happen to an amazing guy like Malik because he deserves way better than that girl who he left with the other day.What kind of woman would I be if I just let him be with a woman like her? That's something a women with no heart who would do something like that.But to be real,I'm soo happy that I got a guy like Malik part of my life.

Sophia:What's on your mind?

Jennifer:What makes you think that I have something on my mind?

Sophia:You've been outside sitting on the porch staring at the sky for hours from five o'clock this morning and it's noon.

Jennifer:Nothing is on my mind,Sophia

Sophia:You haven't even ate the food that I cooked for you around breakfast time *cross her arms* what's the matter?

Jennifer:*sighs* Just thinking about what would have happened if Malik actually did what we thought he was going to do.

Sophia:*sits next to Jen* Now you know that if Malik ever did any of that stuff--

Jennifer:I would have kicked both of their asses.That girl first for trying him and still tried him after he mentioned that he haves a girl.

Sophia:And Malik?

Jennifer:*shakes her head* Words can't really describe what I'll do to him.All I know that it wouldn't be pretty at all.

Sophia:Yea,I thank the most high that nothing went down that night.

Jennifer:Yea *looks at Sophia* am I a bad person?

Sophia:Why would you ask that?

Jennifer:*shrugs her shoulders* I don't know maybe because every time I get into a relationship I'm more--

Sophia:Crazy?

Jennifer:Imma get you for that later but yes.

Sophia:No,you're not a bad person.You've just been through a lot of stuff that made you feel like that you have to be a certain type of female from getting hurt again.

Jennifer:Yea,that sounds a bit right.

Sophia:Of course! I've been in that situation before and you've witnessed it plenty of times.

Jennifer:Yea,but you've never acted all crazy like I have.

Sophia:True but I did have trust issues and it was worse than how your craziness is right now and back then.

Jennifer:You ain't kidding! I still remember you accused your last ex for sleeping with one of your bi male friends.

Sophia:Ohh noo,honey I was right about him because he admitted that he did.