I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.30

Hey guys! Before I start this chapter,I just wanna say that I don't have anything against African American men.It's just a part of this book so,please,don't get offended by it and get mad especially if you're a guy and you're reading this.I have respect for every race that God created :) I'm filled with love and peace {I'm not a hippie lol even though they are cool}.But yea I got love for everyone ❤ Y'all know I'm too nice and loving to be a hateful person haha :)

{Omar's apartment}

Omar:*playing GTA5/on the phone* Nah,nigga I told you that the chick was trying to get in the car with me like I know her or something *pause* Exactly what I'm saying! *laughs* hoes be stuck on stupid these days

{Other side of Omar's door}

Alice:Jennifer,this is crazy! We can't just walk up to his apartment like this.

Jennifer:And you think him putting his hands on you is okay?

Alice:No--

Jennifer:Okay,then shut your pretty little mouth up and enjoy the show *bangs on the door*

{Inside of the appointment}

Omar:*paused the game* What the hell?

Omar placed his phone in his coffee table as he gets up from the couch and walked to the door.

Omar:Who is it?

Jennifer:It's your worst nightmare,nigga! Open up!

Omar:*looks through peephole* Jennifer? Is that you?

Jennifer:*sarcasm* Nah,it's your new baby momma! Of course it's me! Open up the door,I need to speak to you

Omar sighs and shakes his head,unlocking his door as he opens it,he feels Jennifer's fist going full force on his nose.Omar shouts in pain,holding his nose as blood starts to drip out of it.

Omar:Are you out of your mind?!

Jennifer:Nigga,are YOU out of your mind?! Putting your hands on pregnant females,huh?

Omar:What are you talking about?

Jennifer:Alice told me that you slapped her!

Omar:*lies* I did not! *rubs blood on his shirt* that hoe is lying!

Alice:I ain't no hoe! You're just a deadbeat father!

Omar:I told you that's not my kid,Alice!

Jennifer:How would you know? She only slept with you.

Omar:How would you know that she's not lying? You know how your cousin is,Jennifer.

Jennifer:She's not lying because she never tells me anything about the guys that she sleeps with *paused* unless it was someone I knew but she's a changed person.

Omar:I don't believe it! Tucker told me--

Jennifer:Tucker? Tim Tucker? That same damn nigga who stole from a grocery store and put it all on you? That Tucker?