I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.24

Sophia's POV

"I like you a lot"... What do he mean when he said that? Is he trying to tell me that his feelings grew stronger for me? Is he telling me that he wanna give us a chance? I wish I could have asked him before dropping him off at his house.I don't know why it wasn't on my mind while he was in the car with me.I still have to call my mom and see if she already have our tickets ready or not for us to visit her for her wedding with my dad.If she already paid for the ticket I would feel so guilty to ask her to pay for another one.Even though I told her that I would pay for our tickets but she insist that she will pay for it.But I pray that I found out about Jacob before I have to call my mother at ten O'clock,which is in an hour away from now.

{Phone conversation}

Sophia:*dials Jacob's number* Okay,now all I have to do is to push the call button.

*phone rings*

Sophia:Or not *answers call* Hello?

Jacob:Hey,baby girl,how you doing?

Sophia:Hey,I was just about to call you but you called me before I could.

Jacob:I couldn't stop thinking about you,so I had to call you.

Sophia:Awe,you was thinking about me?

Jacob:Yea,why wouldn't I? I like you a lot.I love your company, and hopefully we get to be more than friends soon or in the future.

Sophia:What do you mean "more than friends"?

Jacob:C'mon,I know that you know what I mean.

Sophia:*joking* I don't know I don't have good memory.

Jacob:Something that's more better than just friends.

Sophia:Best friends?

Jacob:No--

Sophia:You don't wanna be best friends?

Jacob:I do but I wanna be more than that,too.

Sophia:Close friends?

Jacob:*chuckles* That too,baby girl,but something more special than that.

Sophia:What's more special than being close friends?

Jacob:You being my girl

Sophia:*quiet*

Jacob:*looks at his phone* Hello?

Sophia:I'm here,love

Jacob:Oh,I thought our call dropped or something.

Sophia:No,it didn't but I do need you to repeat what you just said.

Jacob:The hello?

Sophia:No,no,no before that.

Jacob:You being my girl?

Sophia:Yes,that

Jacob:What about it?

Sophia:Were you serious or just joking?