I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.28

Sophia's POV

It's been a few days already and I'm already tired of Jennifer and her little clingy games.I mean don't get me wrong,I love my girl Jennifer but she needs a hobby or Malik needs to hurry up and come get this girl. I mean I'm pretty sure that Jacob doesn't mind having Jennifer hanging around with us until Malik comes back from his job but her barging in my bedroom and all of that is a little bit overboard.But then again I do the same thing to her but she reacts way worse than me.She'll either cuss me out,throw things at me or not talk to me for three weeks.Jennifer is my ride or die,my sunshine, my baby girl,and she's like my sister but there's still some days when Jacob and I wanna have some alone time and not having a third wheel being dragged around places where couples go...I feel bad,Malik needs to hurry up back as soon as possible.

Jennifer:I'm going out for a few days til Malik comes back.

Sophia:What? Where are you going?

Jennifer:To my cousin's house.She's having a baby shower in a couple days.

Sophia:I thought you hated your cousin.

Jennifer:Yea,but she's family and she haves nobody there for her.

Sophia:What do you mean?

Jennifer:*sighs* She called me this morning crying and saying that nobody showed up to see her.Not only that but when she founded out that she was pregnant,she told the father of the baby and he left her.

Sophia:*shocked* Are you serious?! Why would he do that to her?

Jennifer:He told her that he wasn't ready for a baby.

Sophia:But he was the one who leaked his fluid inside her while they was getting intimate.

Jennifer:Exactly what I said! But apparently he doesn't care since he blocked her number,blocked her on Facebook, and threaten to have his sisters jump her if she tries to come over his house.

Sophia:Wow,that is so low of him to do to that poor girl *shakes her head*

Jennifer:Yea,so I'm going over there to her house and comfort her until she's up on her feet again.

Sophia:And until Malik comes back.

Jennifer:Yea,that too.I'm pretty sure that I'm getting on Jacob nerves by now.

Sophia:And mines low-key

Jennifer:*sarcasm* I feel the love,Sophia.

Sophia:You do me worse.

Jennifer:Yea,that's true.But please,do me a favour.

Sophia:What is it?

Jennifer:If you decide to get your freak on with Jacob in this house, please,don't-- for God's sake don't do it in my room.

Sophia:What makes you think that I'll do it in your room?

Jennifer:Remember what happened last Halloween party and I left for a few days to see my ex-bestfriend?

Sophia:Are you talking about that year when I was dating Austin?

Jennifer:Bingo! Speaking of Jacob,where is he?

Sophia:Ohhh *laughs* girl,we was both drunk that year. Jacob is at work and he isn't that big of a drinker only when he's stressing.

Jennifer:Are you sure?

Sophia:That's what he told me when we was having our alone time.

Jennifer:Okay, I better not find anything or anyone in my bedroom when I get back.

Sophia:You won't,trust me.

Jennifer:Okay *reaches her arms out* now get over here and give me a hug before I leave.

Sophia smiles as she walks over to her best friend and gives her a big tight hug.

Sophia:I'm going to miss you already.

Jennifer:Awe,don't worry I'll be back soon.

Sophia:Hopefully because I don't wanna go Jamaica without you.

Jennifer:Yea,and mom will be up your ass about leaving me behind like you did when we went to New York.

Sophia:Please,don't remind me *chuckles* you was so mad at me.

Jennifer:I didn't talk to you through the whole vacation.

Sophia:That was the worst time of my life.

Jennifer:Really?

Sophia:Yes! I was so bored without you.

Jennifer:Awww,and here I am about to leave you again. I feel so bad right now.

Sophia:Don't be! Your cousin needs your help.

Jennifer:I'm glad that you reminded me because I was about to stay home.

Sophia:Girl,don't do that to your cousin.

Jennifer:Yea,you're right because I'm pretty sure that she'll do the same thing for me.

Sophia:*quiet*

Jennifer:Yea,never mind *laughs* I forgot who we was talking about.

Sophia:Yea,that's why I didn't say anything about that. But you know that I will.

Jennifer:I know you will,girl *sighs* let me leave before I make her wait any longer.

Sophia:Alright,I'll see you when you get back.

Jennifer:Okay *picks up suitcase* pray for me,girl.

Sophia:*giggles* Okay,I will.

Jennifer gives her best friend Sophia one last time as she opens the front door and leaves.

Sophia:You left the door open!

Jennifer:I know! I had to put my suitcase down first *grabs doorknob* bye,big head.

Sophia:*chuckles* Bye,crazy but

Jennifer sticks her middle finger at Sophia as she sticks her tongue out before shutting the front door.

Sophia:*giggles* That girl is something.