I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.49

Jennifer:So,what's transgressing against the laws? What are the laws anyways?

Sophia:Do you know about the ten commandments?

Jennifer:I've heard of it before I believe.

Sophia:Well,do you know that there's more than ten?

Jennifer:How many are there in the bible?

Sophia:There's six hundred and thirteen of them.

Jennifer:*shocked* Are you serious?! Six hundred and thirteen?

Sophia:Yup and do you know that one of them are that women aren't allowed to be wearing pants?

Jennifer:But they created pants for women.

Sophia:You are right but did you know that in Deuteronomy chapter twenty-two and verse five it says "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man" what type of clothing that's men mostly wear besides shirts?

Jennifer:Pants,shorts,sweat pants suits,and so on.But why would they make pants for women if God said that we can't wear them

Sophia:Because they want us to go against his laws.This is a wicked world,Jennifer,I'm telling you.These people knows what's in that bible but hiding it from us.

Jennifer:Wow,so God isn't okay with us wearing pants? What about leggings?

Sophia:Leggings are meant to wear under our skirts and dresses.Leggings are actually like our panties.

Jennifer:Say what? *laughs* you're joking right?

Sophia:Not like our panties,panties but like stockings.The only thing that's different is that there's holes for our feet to go through.Put a picture of stockings then think about leggings

Jennifer:Oh okay,I get where you coming from.So,we can only wear leggings like their stockings,under our dresses and skirts.

Sophia:Yes,women wearing pants is cross dressing.We have no body parts for us to unzip our pants like men do.

Jennifer:Yea,you do have a point

Sophia:So,if God said that we can't wear pants that means that men can't wear women clothing because it also said "neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God"

Jennifer:So,basically this country is letting these people doing the opposite of what God said.

Sophia:Yes,and that's transgressing against the law which is a sin.Something that these pastors failed to teach.

Jennifer:I'm glad that I have you because I wouldn't know anything about this at all.I wound be clueless still.

Sophia:Yea,but the sad thing is that everyone isn't going to grip this kind of knowledge or believe in it.

Jennifer:Why? It's plain and simple of what he said in the bible.

Sophia:Many are called but few are chosen.