I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.36

Jennifer:Curry goat with rice and peas,Ackee and saltfish,Jamaican patty wrapped in coco bread,and a dinner plate with black beans, shredded beef, jerk chicken,and rice *looks at Alice*

Alice:What? A pregnant woman gotta eat.

Sophia:You can eat all of that?

Alice:When you got two mouths to feed,yes.

Jennifer:Alright,don't get too full on us saying that you can't walk or anything.

Alice:I won't,now let me start digging into this Curry goat with rice.It looks so good! *takes a bite* And it is! *continues to eat*

Sophia:*giggles and shakes her head*

Jacob:What did you get?

Sophia:Oh,just some Coco bread, sandwiching a Jamaican patty.With a plate of jerk chicken, with rice, plantains, carrots and green beans.

Jacob:How does it taste?

Sophia:I don't know,I didn't eat it yet.

Tina:You're not hungry,honey?

Jennifer:Do you want my Stamp and Go and callaloo fritters?

Sophia:I am,and no,that doesn't sound appetizing to me.I just got a lot on my mind.

Jacob:About what?

Sophia:Just random stuff like the wedding and all that food Alice's is eating.

Alice:*stuffed mouth* What? This food is the bomb *swallows food* I love Jamaica already.

Tina:I'm glad that you do,hun.Because this trip will be a long one.

Sophia:How long y'all keeping us here?

Tina:Are you okay with two months?

Sophia:Two months sounds fine.

Jennifer:You better be speaking for all of us.

Sophia:I'd be crazy if I wasn't.

Jacob:I'm glad that I labeled this as a vacation instead of a day off.

Sophia: Really?

Jacob:Yea,because if I didn't I would have to return home for work tomorrow.

Jennifer:Wow,imagine Sophia two months without her Jakie poo.

Sophia:That would be a total nightmare.

Jacob:It would?

Jennifer:Yea,a total melt down.She loves her Jakie poo,trust me.

Sophia:I really do *grabs Jacob's hand* I wouldn't know what to do if you had to leave.

Jacob:Well *wraps his arm around Sophia* I wouldn't know what to do if I never met you.

Tina:Awe,how sweet *hits Gregory* why you don't be that sweet like that?