I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.21

{Malik's room}

Jennifer:Okay,we have the popcorn,the drinks,a pile out movies to pick out,and a bowel of candy

Malik:*sits on his bed* Alright,let's get his movie nightish thing on

Jennifer:*laughs* Are you trying to make me get big?

Malik:No,but if you did you'll still be sexy to me

Jennifer:Really?

Malik:Of course! Why wouldn't I? You'll still be the same person but with more meat.I see no difference in that.

Jennifer:*smiles*

Malik:To be honest,I think that all women are equally beautiful no matter what size she is.As long she haves respect for her and me, and she haves to be loyal at all times just like I do.

Jennifer:That's how I feel about men.I'm not much into looks like everyone else is except for Sophia because she's the same, and hopefully Jacob,too.

Malik:Nah,I can tell that Jacob isn't like the rest.If he was into looks then I doubt that he'll be here and Sophia would be the third wheel.

Jennifer:Yea,that's true and she hates being the third wheel.

Malik:*shocked*As beautiful she is,she's been a third wheel before?

Jennifer:*nods* Every time I end up getting a date,he ask if I have a friend who'll make it a double date because his friend needed a date,and of course I had Sophia.And when he saw her,he ended up leaving.

Malik:*offended* Why would he leave? She's perfect.

Jennifer:*shrugs her shoulders* I don't know.

Malik:You don't know? Or you don't wanna say it?

Jennifer sighs and looked down at the floor trying to hold her tears back as she sniffles.

Malik:*worried* Jennifer? Are you okay*

Jennifer:*shakes her head* No

Jennifer wipes her tears as Malik gets out of his bed as he walks towards Jennifer and hugs her tightly.

Jennifer:I don't even know why would he say something so rude about my best friend.

Malik:What do you mean? *holds Jennifer's face* What did he say about Sophia that was so rude?

Jennifer:He called her an obese whale and told her that fat people like her should commit suicide and disappear for ever,so this earth could be a happy and healthy place.

Malik:What the f-- *sighs* I should have never asked because now I wanna find him and smash his head into a brick wall.

Jennifer:*sniffles* My date had her back and so did I. Him and his friend got into a huge argument and his friend ended up walking home in the rain.

Malik:That's what he get! He should have never had said that about Sophia.And she's not even fat.

Jennifer: Exactly! I don't know why people treat her this way.