I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.22

Sophia's POV

Okay,I'm still a bit grossed out seeing Jacob eating pizza with pineapple on it.But I think that Jacob might be the right guy for me.I mean it's kinda like we're dating already.We see each other every day,we go almost everywhere with each other, we always text and call each other every day,and Jacob is already giving me cute little nicknames. Maybe he's the one I should take to go meet my mom and come to her weddingish thingy.I mean she's already married,she's just getting re-married to my father.I just gotta remind myself that not only he haves to get an A plus from my mother but he also have to get an A plus from my father as well,and we all know that the daddies isn't the easy ones to impress when it comes to their daughters.

Jacob's POV

Sophia seems a bit more comfortable around me ever since what I told her back at Aaron's Superbowl house party.I like this Sophia more than the old one who hated my guts and had her friend almost hitting me in the parking lot at my job.That Sophia I was afraid of,but the one I'm with now I love a lot.The more I spend time with her,the more feelings I have for her.She's life the girlfriend,baby mama,and wife material combined together.And I gotta have her before somebody else wins her heart and take her away from me...I can't let that happen.

Jacob:*bites into pizza*

Sophia:I can't believe you just did that.

Jacob:*chuckles* Did what?

Sophia:Eat that pizza.

Jacob:It's good! *offers pizza* Do you wanna try?

Sophia:Eww! Keep that away from me.

Sophia swatted Jacob's hand away from her and scooted a couple inches away from him and the pizza.

Jacob:You really don't like pineapples on pizza?

Sophia:*shakes her head* Nope,not one bit.

Jacob:Okay *puts pizza down* lay on your stomach.

Sophia:*confused* Why?

Jacob:Just do it and you'll see,women.

Sophia sighs and shook her head as she lays flat on her stomach and lay her head on her arms.

Jacob:Okay,I need you to relax.

Sophia:I am relaxed.

Jacob:Are you sure? Do you want me to give you a massage?.

Sophia:I actually don't mind...

Jacob:But?

Sophia:Are you comfortable massaging me? Since I'm the first plus size female that you've been around with.

Jacob:Yea,I'm very comfortable doing this.

Sophia:Really?

Jacob:*nods* Of course! I love your curves.Every inch of it,baby girl.

Sophia:*blushes* Thanks

Jacob:It's the truth.Now relax,and let me give you what you truly deserve.But I need you to do something for me.

Sophia:And what's that?