one

lucy
the huge oak doors let out a small groan when i casually pushed them open. when i walked in, the guild was quieter than usual. master stood on top of the bar, yelling out something about chaperones. taking a seat beside levy, i leaned in to her ear and asked, "what's happening?"

"i don't even know," she whispered back, still looking up at the front. "something 'bout a summer camp." i nodded and stared at master. "now, i've chosen some of you brats to go to this camp, you all should be thanking me right now." "how are we supposed to thank you if we don't even know who's going?" a certain salmon haired dragon slayer yelled out. "shut up! i was getting to that part!" master yelled back at him. "as i was going to say before i was so rudely interrupted," he glared at natsu who grinned.

"the lucky brats that get to go are," he gestured to mira. "nalu, gruvia, gale, rowen, laxus and i," she grinned. "what?" gray asked, making mira sigh. "natsu and lucy, gray and juvia, gajeel and levy, romeo and wendy, laxus, the exceeds and i also invited someone special for erza," she winked.

"now that you all know, get out of here and pack already!" master exclaimed, waving his hand as a sort of dismissal. everyone started chattering excitedly, the people needing to pack standing up.

levy and i walked over to erza who was talking with juvia and wendy. "i wonder who the special guy is," wendy wonders excitedly. erza blushed and i smirked, "i have a feeling i know who it is." she shot a death glare at me and i immediately stopped talking. "erza -san is scary," wendy shudders, making the other girls laugh. "a- anyways, we should start packing," erza said, standing up and walking towards the guild doors. the other girls and i followed, that is, until i felt an arm around my neck. "yo, luce!" "hey natsu," i smiled.

"you excited?"

i contemplated for a second. "yeah, i am." "great! cause i am too! i can't wait to spend time with you!" my heart fluttered at his words. "haha yeah.. well, i gotta go pack so uhh, bye!" i ran away, flustered.

natsu
bye..? what was that all about?" i muttered, shaking my head. i dragged my feet, still walking in the direction of lucy's house. "he liikees her~" happy chants from behind him.

third person
as everyone left the guild, mira took out a bunch of papers from under the bar and sat at a table. "let's see.. camp activities.. campfire? ehh, natsu might eat all the fire.." she continued muttering to herself, lost in thought. a blonde dragon slayer quietly sneaked behind her and looked over her shoulder. "so what we doin' at the camp?" he asked, making mira yelp in shock. "mavis! laxus, you scared me!" "sorry," he laughs while mira gained her composure.

"why are you still here?" she asks, both eyebrows raised since she couldn't do only one. laxus laughed at her cute attempt before replying with, "i'm a chaperone too, remember? so you can't be the only one planning everything." mira only sighs and averts her attention back to the stack of paper.

"well, if you're here to help, what are you waiting for?"

laxus grabs a chair and sits with his arms on top of the head of the chair. "well first of all, we should have the boys in one cabin and the girls in another," he pointed at the diagram mira had started to create. "b- but, my ships!" mira pouts.

and so it continued like that all night, until mira exclaimed, "crap! we forgot to tell them that we're leaving tomorrow!"

a/n: and welcome, to my book.