Christmas

Just a lil one shot for y'all. But this has no relation to the story. That will be for another chapter, enjoy!

Third person
The guild was as catastrophic as ever with Natsu and Gray all over the place throwing insults and punches. "Oh my," Mira giggles as table were turned and random objects flew around. "Seriously, can this guild never calm down?" Carla protests, sitting on a table with Wendy.

"That's just the spirit of Fairy Tail, Charle," Wendy smiles, avoiding a chair that flew her way. Lucy walks in through the giant doors looking exhausted. "Help.. Me.. Loke.." She panted. Just then Loke appeared beside her, a smirk on his face.

"But Lucy, my love! I just wanted to kiss under the mistletoe!"

"No!" Mira screams. "No Lolu!" Making the whole guild look at her. "Go back to Aries," Lucy groans and Loke gives a defeated sigh, disappearing in a magical poof.

"Hey, Luce!" Natsu waves, leaving Gray who was looking for his clothes. "Hi, Natsu," she smiles. There was a collective gasp making the two oblivious mages confused.

"What? What's wrong?" Lucy panicks.

Mira's smile looked as big as the Cheshire cat as she pointed up. Both of them look up to see a small green plant hanging above the doorway.

"What's that?" Natsu questions while Lucy turns a bright red.

"N- no.. Mira you did this didn't you?!" The white haired bar maid just shrugs, a sparkle in her eyes. "Maybe, maybe not. NOW KISS!"

"Kiss?" Natsu ponders and shrugs leaning in towards Lucy. "N- natsu! You can't be-" the blonde was interrupted by Natsu's lips on hers, giving a quick peck.

"Serious.." Lucy mumbles when he pulls away. The guild was in awe and Mira was grinning, a camera in her hands. "Naluuuu!" She hums happily to herself. Her younger sister giggles, shoulder length white hair swaying.

The two were known to be the matchmakers, making it their priority to make their ships 'cannon'.

"Nalu, check!" Lisanna grins.

Romeo walks in through the doors and walks over to Wendy. "Hiya!" "Hey, Romeo!" Wendy smiles. The guild had lost interest from the previous fiasco and returned to whatever they were doing.

Little did anyone know, mistletoes were hung in various places. Thanks to the shipping bar maid, her sister and a certain blue exceed.

Carla frowns as Happy holds up a familiar green plant over the young mages.

The young dragon slayer's face hears up as the fire mage gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"ROMEO, BE A MAN!!" Macao exclaims.

"MAN IS MY LINE!" Elfman yells.

"IT SHOULD'VE BEEN THE LIPS!" Mira cries.

"DAAAAADD!!!" Romeo whines as Wendy covers her face in embarrassment.

"This is ridiculous!" Carla huffs and flies out the doors, snow flying through the open doors.

"Wait! Charle!" Wendy cries, running after her. Romeo sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "Damn she really doesn't like me.."

"Juvia! Go away!"

"But my beloved!" Juvia cries anime tears.

"GRAY STOP MAKING THE GIRL CRY!" Levy scolds, ripping her attention away from her book.

"N- no don't cry! Ugh dammit!" Gray sighs, hugging the crying water mage.