twenty one

>>>
it passed after a few seconds but when i looked up, i was no longer beside a stream. in fact, nothing from earlier was there. the scenery had completely changed again.

the forest.. it's magic

>>>

gray
after hours of sitting in the same place, i decided it was about time to go back. i was starving and there was nothing around for me to eat. i just hope mira left some food for me. i knew where i was going and made it to the border of the forest and the camp in a matter of minutes. but just as i was about to step out, i was hit by a wave of nausea. i closed my eyes and held my head. and as quickly as it had come, it disappeared. but when i opened my eyes, instead of seeing the camp in front of me, i was greeted by the trunk of a huge tree.

"what the fuck?" i muttered, furrowing my eyebrows together. "the camp was just there a second ago.." i turned around, suddenly, it was on the other side. "what the-"

tired and confused, i groaned and trudged towards what i thought was the camp. right as i was about to pass through the trees, i fell into a stream and got myself soaked.

"mavis!" i wiped the water off my face and blinked. it was getting dark and the camp was nowhere to be seen again. was this an illusion? is something messing with me? "I JUST WANT FOOD!" i roared, annoyed, wet, cold and hungry. "okay fine. i'll find food." i stood up from the stream and climbed out to the other side where i saw an apple hanging from a tree.

"why is there a random apple tree in the middle of the woods?"

i walked towards it and tried to pick it off. instead, i held something sticky and disgusting. the illusion faded away and i found myself holding a finger. i jumped back and shook my hand in disgust. in front of me was a dead body hanging off the tree with a noose hanging around it's neck. the human looked to be female with long hair that still hung on in small clumps.

"ew.." i shuddered and walked away, turning around to wash my hand in the stream. but it was gone.

what in mavis is happening

a/n: whot is happening ? 👀