twenty four

>>>
i looked at everyone with a small smile on my face. fairy tail really was family. one big family that would stick together no matter what.

"what are we waiting for? let's go!"

>>>
everyone but romeo, wendy, and charle burst out of the cabin and started going their separate ways. gale and miraxus ran in the direction of the camp while jerza and nalu went the opposite direction towards the forest. "wait!" lucy suddenly exclaimed, making everyone stop right before they took a step into the forest. "i think i remember reading about this place.." natsu looked at her with a confused expression. "what did you read about?"

"the forest is magical. it affects people who go in it alone and gives them illusions, making them seem like their trapped in it forever. if juvia and gray are by themselves, it's likely that they were affected and are roaming around the forest right now."

"what's your point?"

"it means we can't separate from our partners. ever. or else we'll be victims like them, roaming the forest until we die."

natsu grabbed lucy by the hand and started to cross the border. "got it. now we gotta go and find them before it's too late." lucy nods and turns to erza and jellal. "stay safe you two."

-

wendy paced around the cabin with a concerned charle and romeo staring at her in concern. "what do we do, what do we do?!" romeo stood up and hugged the dragon slayer from behind. "everything will be fine, wendy. the others will find them. it's natsu and erza after all!" wendy relaxed and leaned back into romeo's touch. "i guess you're right."

"what's that?"

"what's what?" wendy turned around to see charle flying towards a small vial with a blue ribbon that lay on the floor. "isn't that.. the vial juvia drank from?"

"what's that piece of paper beside it?"

charle picked it up and read it. her face turned pale - if that's even possible for an already white cat. "um, wendy, when you gave juvia that vial, you checked if it was safe first, right?" wendy slowly shook her head as realization dawned upon her. "what does it say?" romeo questioned, curious.

"when the moon is high, it's either love or die."

"what the heck does that mean?"

"i think juvia has to fall in love all over again."

a/n:
shit shit shit sorry i didn't post sooner but it took me forever to think of a cure for juvia.

ps. what do you think of the new cover?