eight

>>>
dont worry, there was no stripping of clothes, but the two would be lying if they say they didnt enjoy what happened. :-)

>>>

wendy
i opened my eyes and immediately started squinting from the harsh glare of the sun. today was another day at camp, another day of summer vacation. and i couldn't wait to see what we were doing today. i looked over at juvia's bed to see her still fast asleep, a tuft of blue hair draping over her closed eyelids.

wahh.. juvia -san is so pretty

as if i had spoken out loud, juvia opened her eyes and slowly sat up, yawning. she looked over at me and smiled, attempting to tame her bed hair. "ohayo, wendy!" "ohayo, juvia -san," i grinned back, getting into a sitting position myself. "do you have anything planned for today?" i asked her, combing my fingers through my dark blue hair. "nope," she replied and as if on cue, mira -san came bursting into the room, already nicely dressed and an excited expression on her face. "if you guys have any plans for today, cancel them! we're going on a hike! oh, and if you want, go ahead and bring a swimsuit. get ready! i'll see you girls outside the cabin in 20 minutes." as quickly as she had come in, mira slammed the door shut and was already banging on the one next door. juvia and i looked at each other and laughed before getting up and getting ourselves ready.

☆彡

all the girls were now outside of their cabin, fed, dressed up and ready for the day. levy was unable to go with them because of her injury and gajeel was kind enough to volunteer to take care of her. you could practically see the hearts in mirajane's eyes as she creepily whispered "gale" to herself while shuddering violently. the boys arrived soon after, laxus having to take mira aside to calm her down while natsu and gray teased gajeel for being alone with levy all day.

lucy, on the other hand, was lost in her thoughts, remembering the events from the day before. she and natsu had gone out to explore together and found this beautiful secluded area with a little pond that had rocks surrounding the edge and trees all around. the perfect place for someone in love with nature and solitude. the two had spent the entire afternoon there, lucy falling asleep on natsu's shoulder as they sat on the damp forest ground. natsu had woken her up saying he could smell dinner and ran with lucy back towards the camp. (he let her ride on his back) when they had arrived, everyone had found out about levy's injury. and gajeel, acting like a worried boyfriend refused to let levy walk and did everything for her, even if it meant having to carry her on his back if she wanted to go somewhere.

one mira had calmed down (as calm as mira can get) she started to speak, taking lucy out of her thoughts. "okay everybody, as you all know, we'll be
going on a hike. once we get to our location, there will be a little surprise. i hope you all brought your swimsuits!"

at that moment, the boys started to
drool, probably imagining how the girls would look in bikinis. even romeo was a little flustered. natsu looked over at lucy and grinned. she rolled her eyes at him and started walking after mira who was already skipping ahead with laxus behind her.

after about thirty minutes of walking, lucy spotted a hint of blue in the distance. her eyes widened and she began to run ahead, excitement taking over her body. "hey luce, wait up!" natsu yelled, running after her.

laughter could be heard as everyone calmly followed the pair, taking their time to observe their surroundings.

lucy stopped in front of the water and took off her shoes, throwing them somewhere so they wouldnt get wet. she dipped her feet in and grinned. the water was perfect, not too cold like other lakes. she looked over at natsu who was busy taking off his vest and shirt. her face flushed when natsu looked over at her and smirked.

he ran over and grabbed lucy by the waist, slowly bringing her into the water. "natsu!" lucy screamed, thrashing around while the others laughed. juvia was slowly undressing into her swimsuit in front of a very flustered gray. erza and jellal sat on a picnic mat, relaxing under the sun.

suddenly, natsu jumped backwards, bringing lucy into the water with him. lucy managed a strangled scream before they both fell under and her vision turned dark.