seventeen

>>>
"You know you heard me," I scowled. He chuckles and says, "Miraxus, I like it."

>>>
romeo
i woke up on the floor with wendy in my arms. her head was on my lap, her hair spread out all over my legs. she still wore my vest which looked really cute on her smaller frame. i looked around the room to find everyone still asleep except for mira and laxus who were nowhere to be found. the sound of sizzles from the kitchen filled my ears so i assumed it was them cooking.

juvia was still a kid, wrapped up in gray's arms which looked gigantic compared to her petite form. erza's head was on jellal's shoulder, his head on top of hers. gajeel's head was on levy's shoulder as her sleeping self leaned back against his chest. natsu and lucy were basically inseparable as they sat together on the armchair. natsu had his arms around her waist while lucy had her head buried into his chest

i looked back down at wendy. her sleeping face was cute and peaceful, just like her. i pulled the blanket over us more since the chill of the floor was getting to me. i must have moved too much since wendy's eyes slowly started to flutter open and show her beautiful brown orbs. "mornin- uh.. wha- how?" she stammered. "i think we fell asleep like this last night, mira was probably the one that gave us a blanket.

she nodded slowly and mira walks into the room. "oh, i see you two are awake!" she smiles. wendy sends a small wave in her direction.

"time for breakfast! i cooked some pancakes and bacon with eggs. you guys should probably get some food now before natsu wakes up cause i'm pretty sure there won't be any left when that happens," she giggles.

both wendy and i immediately got up, off the cold, hard floor. i stretched, putting my arms up in the air and gave a big sigh afterwards. wendy yawned, making me yawn after her. she giggles at me and walks towards the kitchen, i follow in pursuit.

my eyes grew wide.

there were plates full of pancakes with any topping you could imagine. plates of bacon and eggs were scattered around as well. but what attracted me was the chocolate chip pancakes.

"this is awesome! thanks mira!" i exclaimed, pumping my fist in the air. she smiles warmly at me, "of course!"

i took a seat beside wendy on the bar stools and took a few pancakes from the stack, devouring them one by one. "if you don't slow down you'll choke," wendy warns me, looking at me in concern. i stared at the pancake slice that hung on my fork and shrugged, slowing down a bit and deciding to savour the chocolate flavour.

wendy
i giggled at the sight of romeo who was happily enjoying his stack of pancakes. i took a blueberry muffin and ate it in a calmer matter. juvia and gray suddenly walked into the room. juvia was still a kid, perched atop gray's shoulders pouting and crossing her arms, the position they were in seeming to have no effect on her.

strange, usually, juvia ~san would be ecstatic at a scene like this..

*click*

sigh.. there goes another picture for mira ~san to add to her collection.

juvia's eyes immediately light up as she sees the spread of food that lay before her. "pancakes!" she exclaimed happily. gray immediately shushes saying, "you don't wanna wake natsu up before you get to eat, do you?" juvia replies by shaking her head and begging for gray to put her down. he does so, but i could swear that a saw a hint of reluctance in his actions.

"i see little juvia's excited," mira giggles, her hand over her mouth. "you could say that," gray sighed in exhaustion. "we've just woken up and i open my eyes to find her staring at me and sitting on my-" mira coughs and gray hesitates. "balls."

"ahh.."

"she's also been more childish lately, begging me to carry her and all that," gray adds.

slowly growing bored, i stared out the window at the damp grass and dew drops that sat on every solid matter that it could settle on.

"what should we do today?"