nine

>>>
suddenly, natsu jumped backwards, bringing lucy into the water with him. lucy managed a strangled scream before they both fell under and her vision turned dark.

>>>
wendy
when natsu-san resurfaced, he laughed. but his face immediately turned into one of concern when he realized lucy-san hadnt come out of the water. "crap, where's lucy?!" he exclaimed and quickly dove back under. i immediately ran over to the edge of the water, followed by some of the others as we waited for them to come out.

third person
natsu opened his eyes underwater and searched for lucy. a flash of blonde caught his eye and he immediately swam towards it. once he had reached her, he pulled her into his arms and swam back towards the surface. everyone moved back to give them some space as natsu carefully placed lucy onto the shore. "cmon cmon, wake up luce," he muttered.

lucy's eyes flew open and she sat up,  coughing out water. she looked around in a daze while wendy carefully rubbed her back. "what happened-?" natsu engulfed her into a hug and hid his face into her shoulder.

"im so sorry. im so so sorry. you scared me, i thought i lost you. i'll never do that again. please forgive me," he rambled.

they stayed in that position for a while until they heard the sound of a camera clicking. everyone looked over at mira who had an innocent smile on her face. "it's for my shrine."

lucy laughed a little which eased the tension. "well, since lucy is okay, i suggest we enjoy the rest of our time here, dont you think?" erza said. "juvia agrees, let's have some fun!"

wendy
after the little incident with lucy-san, we decided to have fun and keep our minds off of it. natsu-san stayed on the shore with her, probably feeling guilty about what he did. the lake had sand unlike other lakes so romeo, charle, happy and i decided to make sandcastles.

erza, mira, jellal and laxus were playing chicken fight in the water, laughing triumphantly whenever one of them fell off. juvia played around with gray, burying his body in the sand and shaping it into a mermaid. once the sun started to set, we all decided to head back to camp.

feeling tired, i lingered behind and watched natsu and lucy-san hold hands. they looked so happy, it was hard not to smile at the sight of them. romeo walked beside me, his hands tucked into his pockets. he looked over at me and asked, "are you okay, wendy?"

"yeah," i replied with a smile. "just a little tired. it's been a long day." "w- well, if yours tired, you can ride on my back if you want." his face suddenly turned pink and he waved his hands, flustered. "n- not that you have to! i- it was just an idea." i giggled. "can i?" he nodded slowly and crouched down, allowing me to get on. i wrapped my arms his neck as he took hold of my legs."

my face flushed when i realized natsu-san and lucy-san were looking at us with sly grins on their faces. lucy-san winked at me and placed a finger on her lips. they both turned around and continued walking. i laid my head against romeo's shoulder. 'hes so warm..' i thought and closed my eyes.

third person
wendy's breathing became heavy and romeo smiled, assuming that she had fallen asleep. they were already falling behind so he sprinted a little, careful not to wake the sleeping girl. once he had caught up, natsu grinned and gave him a thumbs up.

when they arrived back at camp, romeo followed juvia through the girl's cabin and into her room so he could put wendy into her respectful bed. as he was about to leave, a half-asleep wendy grabbed his wrist. "thanks.. romeo.." she smiled. romeo silently kissed her on the forehead. "no problem. goodnight, wendy." he zoomed out of the cabin where natsu was waiting.

"she okay?"

"yeah," romeo nodded.

"good. now let's get back before laxus whoops our asses for taking too long."