seven

>>>
ahh natsu. blunt, dense, childish, and cute. no matter what happens to us, you'll always be my natsu.

>>>
gajeel looked behind him and chuckled when he saw levy panting and leaning against a tree. "gihee." "it's not funny! youre just tall!" the bluenette protested. "it's not my fault you're so short." "im not short, im fun sized!"

"sureee, keep telling yourself that."

"youre such a jerk," levy huffed and crossed her arms. gajeel laughed as levy sprinted past him. "cute." "what was that?" "nothing!" levy rolled her eyes and continued walking.

so small

"i can hear you!"

is she reading my mind?

"no, youre just talking out loud, idiot."

oh crap.. "wait, shrimp watch out!"

"what?" levy turned around just as her foot caught onto a large root. she fell forwards and twisted her body to avoid falling face first. her foot faced the consequence. "oh, that," she pouted, dusting the dirt off of her.

gajeel immediately ran towards her. "shit are you okay? im sorry, i shouldve tried to catch you. how's your foot?"

"i'm okay," levy looked down at her ankle. "i guess." gajeel grabbed her arm and pulled her up, his eyes full of concern. "can you walk?" levy tugged her arm away and limped a few steps before cringing in pain. "yeahh, i dont think you can." gajeel picked the bluenette up by her waist and threw her over his shoulder. "put me down! i can walk on my own!" she pounded her small fists against his back.

"gihee, thanks for the massage shrimp. but no can do. besides, i'm enjoying the view," gajeels smirked as he headed back towards his cabin.

levy's face reddened. "PERVERT!" she then started to kick her legs as well.
——
levy blushed as she sat on gajeel's bed, his legs dangling over the side while the male wrapped bandages around her ankle. "tell me if it hurts," he said quietly. "o- okay."

a few minutes passed and gajeel stood up, satisfied with his work. he pat levy on the head and sat on the bed beside her. suddenly, he grabbed levy's chin to make her look at him and rested their foreheads together. "you really worried me back there."

the bluenette scoffed. "i worried you? you battle on a daily basis and an irrelevant mage like me worries you of all people?"

gajeel grunted. "you're not irrelevant..."  "what was that?" "i said, you're not irrelevant." "i cant hear you-" the dragon slayer put his hand on the back of the female's head and connected their lips together. levy's eyes were wide in shock for .2 seconds before she melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck.

they pulled away and gajeel frowned, leaning his forehead against levy's. "dont ever call yourself irrelevant or i'll do that again, got it?" a sly smile tugged on levy's face. "wow, what a threat." "sh- shut up." "aww you're blushing."

"what? no-"

this time, it was the bluenette's turn to collide their lips together. we wont go into detail, just to keep it pg. but it's safe to say that it didnt stay as a gentle kiss for long. dont worry, there was no stripping of clothes, but the two would be lying if they say they didnt enjoy what happened. :-)

a/n: hehehe. dw, as we progress into the book, kiss scenes may or may not get more dEtAiLeD ;D